Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

3D Super Concentrated Nano Drums

Has anyone tried the Nano drums by 3D? Does Nano Super Soap at a 1/2 oz per 5 gallon really perform the same as Pink Soap at 1 oz per gallon? Basically ten times as concentrated? Or does Nano Super Duty at 3oz per gallon perform the same as Grand Slam at 13 oz per gallon? Curious of your also results.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D Super Concentrated Nano Drums

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Does Nano Super Soap at a 1/2 oz per 5 gallon really perform the same as Pink Soap at 1 oz per gallon? Basically ten times as concentrated?
    Gee, that`d be pretty impressive... if it had the same lubricity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Gee, that`d be pretty impressive... if it had the same lubricity.
    I agree, I would get the soap and degreaser/apc if it works as well as the regular concentrations. 3D says they do, I just want independent verification.

Post Thanks / Like

I am skeptical ? These are the same people who were coming out with a cheap dilutible iron remover. They released a video cleaning a trashed Audi rim. I was excited. When it was released It was not what was described. What was talked and hyped for months was a lead balloon. Not a concentrate , not cheap and too for freaking ever to get a me too product at best. 1/2 oz per 5 gallons sounds like they want you to scratch your car washing it and buy their polish. Hd/3D is at it again. Do you know how thick that would have to be to work at 1/2 oz per bucket.

Ba Humbug!
    Dislikes David Fermani disliked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I am skeptical ? These are the same people who were coming out with a cheap dilutible iron remover. They released a video cleaning a trashed Audi rim. I was excited. When it was released It was not what was described. What was talked and hyped for months was a lead balloon. Not a concentrate , not cheap and too for freaking ever to get a me too product at best.
    I thought BDX was 3D`s iron/brake dust remover.

1/2 oz per 5 gallons sounds like they want you to scratch your car washing it and buy their polish.
    I`m assuming you are joking or that is a silly accusation, really thing 3D thinks we are that dumb?

Do you know how thick that would have to be to work at 1/2 oz per bucket.
    I wondered that too. Thick as pancake syrup unless something other than water can be used in small amounts to keep it liquid.

Wonder if 3D offers money back guarantee if unhappy with a product? Will have to look on their site. If they do offer such a guarantee, I may give it a try if shipping is included.
    Likes David Fermani liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It`s not that uncommon with super concentrate products. Gyeon released it`s Gyeon Essence car soap which is the concentrated bathe car soap and has the dilution of 1:2000. Some of the car soap in EU has those kind of dilutions too. Bilt Hamber Auto Wash and Carchem Luxury Car Schampoo Concentrate are 2 high quality car soaps that comes to mind. And most APC over here are way more concentrated than 1:10 too.
    Likes DBAILEY liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

IIRC, Meguiar`s has a high-concentration shampoo also, not that I`ve tried it.

Just trying to get an idea of how the concentrated stuff might be...the Pink is pretty thick stuff already and doesn`t dilute/mix all *that* readily compared to my others as it is.

JSFM35X- Gee, I`m a little surprised by your, uhm....tone..in reference to 3D/HD. I haven`t used much of their stuff, but what I have tried was very good and I do *really* like their Pink Car Soap.
    Likes David Fermani, SWETM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Wonder if 3D offers money back guarantee if unhappy with a product? Will have to look on their site. If they do offer such a guarantee, I may give it a try if shipping is included.
    Looked at their website and they do offer a money back guarantee that includes shipping if the product was bought from their site. I just received a 24 oz bottle of their Orange Degreaser. If I like it, I will get the super concentrated gallon and dilute per instructions and compare. If I compares favorably, I will order a gallon of the Super Concentrated Soap and compare to Pink Soap. I will post my findings.
    Likes rlmccarty2000, SWETM, BadgerRivFan liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am skeptical ? These are the same people who were coming out with a cheap dilutible iron remover. They released a video cleaning a trashed Audi rim. I was excited. When it was released It was not what was described. What was talked and hyped for months was a lead balloon. Not a concentrate , not cheap and too for freaking ever to get a me too product at best. 1/2 oz per 5 gallons sounds like they want you to scratch your car washing it and buy their polish. Hd/3D is at it again. Do you know how thick that would have to be to work at 1/2 oz per bucket.

Ba Humbug!

Boy, you really need a hug. Looks like you’re still hung up on the silly issue you created for yourself 3 years ago. Time to let it go, take a deep breath and step off your high horse. Nobody from 3D ever promised a concentrated/dilutable iron remover. You assumed that just because it was displayed in a marketing video (along with a RTU product mind you) that it was the final version being released. You also got bent out of shape when it wasn’t for sale when YOU were ready to buy some. Sorry to break it to you, but the detailing world doesn’t revolve around you and your expectations. Like others said, your analysis of their new soap is just as skewed. But, then again, I’m just an outsider like yourself looking in. Funny to see the same tiny handful of people continue to get a rash when 3D/HD gets brought up. Glad I’m a civilian these days.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like

That company rubs me the wrong way. I hated reading all those false reviews where they gave you free product if you posted a review on 5 forums. I could not escape that mess. They may make great product but I’ll never know. I spend about 1200 bucks this week on detailing stuff and zero with them. Quite a bit with Autopia . Liz and I are now pals.

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    IIRC, Meguiar`s has a high-concentration shampoo also, not that I`ve tried it.

Just trying to get an idea of how the concentrated stuff might be...the Pink is pretty thick stuff already and doesn`t dilute/mix all *that* readily compared to my others as it is.

JSFM35X- Gee, I`m a little surprised by your, uhm....tone..in reference to 3D/HD. I haven`t used much of their stuff, but what I have tried was very good and I do *really* like their Pink Car Soap.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny me, I expected the product released to match the claims in the marketing video ? Go figure.

I still remember the Audi wheel bleeding like a stuck pig. Looked promising.

I did want to buy the product. It was marketed as a wheel cleaner, iron remover, low odor and if I recall an antibiotic.

I need no hugs. I’m better than good but I appreciate your concern. A sincere thanks !

And I would never say your wrong but perhaps incorrect. The detailing world does revolve around me when it’s not revolving around Ron. Lol. I jest. Please don’t write a paragraph I’m not responding again.

I hope all is good with you and yours and feel free to buy whatever you’d like Just as I do. What I can tell you is any review you read of mine it my truthful opinion based on my experience. I have gotten free goods to review and the people that gave them to me knew it would not effect my review.

Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani View Post
    Boy, you really need a hug. Looks like you’re still hung up on the silly issue you created for yourself 3 years ago. Time to let it go, take a deep breath and step off your high horse. Nobody from 3D ever promised a concentrated/dilutable iron remover. You assumed that just because it was displayed in a marketing video (along with a RTU product mind you) that it was the final version being released. You also got bent out of shape when it wasn’t for sale when YOU were ready to buy some. Sorry to break it to you, but the detailing world doesn’t revolve around you and your expectations. Like others said, your analysis of their new soap is just as skewed. But, then again, I’m just an outsider like yourself looking in. Funny to see the same tiny handful of people continue to get a rash when 3D/HD gets brought up. Glad I’m a civilian these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Cliff Notes Reply

Funny me, I expected the product released to match the claims in the marketing video ? Go figure.
    I did want to buy the product. It was marketed as a wheel cleaner, iron remover, low odor and if I recall an antibiotic.
    It did, still does and is everything it ever claimed to be. The video showed an RTU cleaner and that’s what was released. It’s actually a great product, but too bad you’ve let your ego get in the way of you ever finding out. I’d honestly say it’s on par with any other iron remover on the market actually (including your beloved, overpriced fav). But, no worries, feel free to stay within your comfort zone of products and let others give it and their other products a spin instead. And like I already mentioned, this time I have ZERO skin in my claims.

What I can tell you is any review you read of mine it my truthful opinion based on my experience. I have gotten free goods to review and the people that gave them to me knew it would not effect my review.
    Another thing you have “incorrect” is that I won’t ever feel compelled to try something you review. I haven’t nor will I ever click on a review that you post. It would take someone with a lot more levelheadedness to attract me to actually try something instead of just buying and doing it myself.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Keep the Blues Alive! BadgerRivFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Enough of the personal attacks please.
    Al S.

​"Blues done made me wild... got deep down in my soul"
    - Buddy Guy
    Likes nickclark08, Stokdgs, Jaddie, Frankf liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, Jaddie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this thread..........

Has anyone taken the plunge and tried this soap? I watched the video 3d put out on it and it seemed much thinner viscosity than normal pink soap but produced some serious foam. Wondering if it has the same cleaning ability. If so it would be the best bang for the buck in car wash soap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Bumping this thread..........

Has anyone taken the plunge and tried this soap? I watched the video 3d put out on it and it seemed much thinner viscosity than normal pink soap..
    Heh heh, well....IME the Pink is *awfully* thick stuff, even takes an unusually long time to mix with water. Not flaming, love it...

But yeah, I`d like to hear how this compares, if only to stuff like the Meguiar`s Hyper Wash (think that`s the name of their high-concentration stuff).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information