Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: HD Speed Polisher Unboxing

Ugh- It`s unfortunate when these threads denigrate into who hates what company.
    Makes it hard to get actual information on a product when a few people, who have no intention of ever purchasing said product, feel the need to ruin it for everyone else.
    If we boycott every company who made a mistake, we`d never have anyone to buy from.

I swear we are our own worst enemies most of the time.
    By all means, let`s continue to eat our own.

Can`t we just talk about their polisher now?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigdt View Post
    #polisherlivesmatter
    Just not as much ring to it as #allpolishersmatter. (Gotta keep it up, nobody is using this yet. )

Quote Originally Posted by Vega@Autopia View Post
    It`s the actual polisher that you can buy from their website right now: HD Speed Polisher - 3dproducts
    Thanks for that link, Vega. I actually went to look for it but couldn`t find it. All my search results came up with was HD Speed Polish.

JSFM35X,

I get your frustration with them but things happen. Maybe it`s because I`m a gamer/all around nerd but product delays aren`t exactly a new thing to me. Sometimes a wrench gets thrown in the way and they have to find a way around it and that can seriously mess things up. I`m pretty sure it was not their objective to be late because that is bad for sales. Their products are good (IME), their prices are low, and they seem like a pretty good company. They have apologized and done what they could to fix the problem (which is kind of a hard problem to "fix".)

To put this in other terms...

Let`s just say you messed up someone`s car detailing it. Whatever the case may be, you can`t fix it. Now, the customer sees his car and you show him what happened. You then offer to pay to have it repaired by (insert appropriate vendor here) so that it`s as good as new. Would you appreciate that customer bad-mouthing you all around town and (seemingly) trying to divert business away from you?

I`m not saying that`s your intent, nor am I trying to insult you for your continued discontent. Trust me, I have had my quibbles with companies for similar, maybe even lesser, things. It just always seem to make so much conflict entirely irrelevant to the original topic.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.

Post Thanks / Like

The video and specs seems geared toward those who would be purchasing their first polisher. So its nice to have options in the market. I suspect many on this forum already have a PCXP or a GG6 for a basic 8mm DA.

Post Thanks / Like

I pretty much say it how I feel it. If you were here when they were spamming every forum by giving away free product if you posted your review in three spots. It clogged up the boards for months. That was strike 1 , and maybe 2. And the bdx was 3.

I will survive without 3d products. And I`m not trying to foist my opinions on anyone. They are mine.

If they came out with a great product I`d try it. It would just have to be something I really wanted to try use.

Quote Originally Posted by RDKC View Post
    Just not as much ring to it as #allpolishersmatter. (Gotta keep it up, nobody is using this yet. )

Thanks for that link, Vega. I actually went to look for it but couldn`t find it. All my search results came up with was HD Speed Polish.

JSFM35X,

I get your frustration with them but things happen. Maybe it`s because I`m a gamer/all around nerd but product delays aren`t exactly a new thing to me. Sometimes a wrench gets thrown in the way and they have to find a way around it and that can seriously mess things up. I`m pretty sure it was not their objective to be late because that is bad for sales. Their products are good (IME), their prices are low, and they seem like a pretty good company. They have apologized and done what they could to fix the problem (which is kind of a hard problem to "fix".)

To put this in other terms...

Let`s just say you messed up someone`s car detailing it. Whatever the case may be, you can`t fix it. Now, the customer sees his car and you show him what happened. You then offer to pay to have it repaired by (insert appropriate vendor here) so that it`s as good as new. Would you appreciate that customer bad-mouthing you all around town and (seemingly) trying to divert business away from you?

I`m not saying that`s your intent, nor am I trying to insult you for your continued discontent. Trust me, I have had my quibbles with companies for similar, maybe even lesser, things. It just always seem to make so much conflict entirely irrelevant to the original topic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    I pretty much say it how I feel it. If you were here when they were spamming every forum by giving away free product if you posted your review in three spots. It clogged up the boards for months. That was strike 1 , and maybe 2. And the bdx was 3.

I will survive without 3d products. And I`m not trying to foist my opinions on anyone. They are mine.

If they came out with a great product I`d try it. It would just have to be something I really wanted to try use.
    Whatever tickles your pickle.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Post Thanks / Like

Vega I thought they 3d said not to water down the rtu bdx spray. In their origional teaser video it was a concentrate, but it then it got changed to rtu.

Post Thanks / Like

testy testy

Post Thanks / Like

I love the 3D products I`ve used but they appear to have a supply/production issue and it`s a little frustrating. There was the beveled edge pad thing and how long that took to make it out. Also, they`ve been out of stock with AAT compound for about a month. It`s just odd.

I hope they get the kinks out because their products really do seem to be top notch, and I could see them up there with Wolfgang as one of my favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all your feedback. Bad or good.

We do listen and try to improve things as a company.

The original concept for BDX was to make it as a 4 to 1 concentrate when it was in still in its testing(alpha) stages. As a gamer, you can understand that things change before final release. The final released can still be diluted a bit and work well for some applications.

While we wanted to go with a more concentrated version, the price for the end product would of been too much for many consumers and the product would of likely failed.

Would you hate all future games from a company because they had a delayed releases on one of their games?
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products
    Likes donbeezy, JBM, RDKC liked this post
    Thanks donbeezy thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ben@3D View Post
    Thanks for all your feedback. Bad or good.

We do listen and try to improve things as a company.

The original concept for BDX was to make it as a 4 to 1 concentrate when it was in still in its testing(alpha) stages. As a gamer, you can understand that things change before final release. The final released can still be diluted a bit and work well for some applications.

While we wanted to go with a more concentrated version, the price for the end product would of been too much for many consumers and the product would of likely failed.

Would you hate all future games from a company because they had a delayed releases on one of their games?
    I like this guy. A gamer and detailing? he`s like my best friend
    Likes Ben@3D, Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donbeezy View Post
    I like this guy. A gamer and detailing? he`s like my best friend
    Is it sad that I polished my tower and clean my monitors with the same stuff I use on the car? CG Silk Shine makes them look great.

And, I`ll be trying my HD Speed on the tower after my next move. It`s getting scratched up again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information