Post Thanks / Like

Interior details machines? Or by hand?

Lately I`ve been having trouble removing some stains and some stains re appearing on my interiors details.... I always have to scrub brush and wipe to finalize my detail...I been feeling like my machines are just taking up time and room in my van I been wanting to do everything by hand or da machine with brush attachment (works awesome) does anyone else use machines? i have a steamer and extractor and always pre spray ....steam floors and extract seats what are your methods on interior details? My exterior details are very good I think interiors are my weakness ...please help!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interior details machines? Or by hand?

if you have a steamer and extractor then sometimes you would have to scrub first then extract, sometimes only extract. of course always pre-treating first, often with more than 1 product. everyone is different, have had guys that hate extractors because they think it slows them down, and others who wont do anything without them. I, myself, am right in the middle.

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Interior details machines? Or by hand?

I personally love my Steamer and Extractor, and always use them on Leather, Cloth, some Floormats, and Carpets..

Think it has to do with what you want to do in the allotted amount of time to achieve what level of perfection..

I always spray something on, scrub it in, run hot steam through a couple layers of white towel on a triangular brush over everything, and then extract as much as possible, and then rinse lightly with the extractor to get what the Steamer didnt loosen up..

Steam always gets all the vents really clean with the right tool, and gets all the nasty stuff out of all those nooks and crannies, cupholders, etc., easily after they get a shot of something to start the process...

Not really timing it to see if it slows me down, but I do love the finished look and the Clients always tell me - "That`s not my car"... And it always is...
    Dan F

Thread Information