Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the serious train started to derail when you mentioned the sand in your polish and running the T-shirt on armpits

Post Thanks / Like

They are on Amazon now. With a free prime trial, just go through Amazon. Best online retailer there is

Post Thanks / Like

You can also purchase HD Products at Autoality.com with free shipping on orders over $25 and under 5 lbs and free shipping on orders over $75.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the whole Autopia community and 3D HD Car Care for posting incorrect information about an order I placed with 3D HD recently. `I was wrong in describing the facts. 3D HD DID ship most of my order, except for the back-ordered item, 8 hours before I made claim that they were not going to ship any of my items until the back-ordered item was in stock. I just checked and confirmed with fed ex. Yes, I feel stupid.

Sorry HD.

So, to answer just one your questions, OneQuickGT1, they have shipped every order I have ever placed with them very quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

5jjt, you come back now, you hear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5jjt

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the whole Autopia community and 3D HD Car Care for posting incorrect information about an order I placed with 3D HD recently. `I was wrong in describing the facts. 3D HD DID ship most of my order, except for the back-ordered item, 8 hours before I made claim that they were not going to ship any of my items until the back-ordered item was in stock. I just checked and confirmed with fed ex. Yes, I feel stupid.

Sorry HD.

So, to answer just one your questions, OneQuickGT1, they have shipped every order I have ever placed with them very quickly.

Thanks for clarifying that for everyone. If you ever run into a problem with 3D/HD contact me and/or Ben and we`ll be on it quick. Sorry you ran into any problems.`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information