Post Thanks / Like

This morning I put a layer of Poxy on my S6 after a good wash. `Used a Duetto with a Rupes black pad and tried to get it as thin as possible. `Since there is a 30-45 minute dwell time before removal, I applied the whole car before starting removal. `High humidity and temps mid-80`s. During application the sun creeped into my shady spot and hit the paint dwelling under the Poxy. `These areas and some that were thicker than optimal, were a little hard to remove. `As with the Klasse twins, streaky AIO can easily fixed with a little Eagle Wipe and Shine and streaky Glaze is immediately gone after a shot of Sonus Acrylic Spritz. ` What, if anything (other than elbow grease), is the quick `n easy cure-all in the HD line-up (or any other line-up) for streaky Poxy?

Thanks,

Nick
    Carrying a cat by the tail will teach you a lesson that cannot be learned any other way.
    - Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Nick--Sorry you had a problem with the POXY.`` First time I used it on my wife`s black VW I put it on a little too thick and had some streaking after removal.`` They cleaned up quickly with a spray and wipe off of HD Touch.`` Since then I`ve been using a Buff & Shine red pad for application of all my LSPs and it`s much easier to get a thin coat.`` The red pad is very soft, but the pores are really dense so it doesn`t become saturated with product as easily.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like
    Just used Proxy on the 5.5" red HD pad yesterday. Did a 2011 black Honda Accord. Did a small X on the pad to start and had to add 2 pea size drops to do entire car. Can barely tell it was going on.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks pwaug. `Elbow grease did the job this time, but I`ll use red pad next time. `BTW check out the I`m in love thread in HD section...
    Carrying a cat by the tail will teach you a lesson that cannot be learned any other way.
    - Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    I learned the hard way too and applied too much and got streaks. Now I try using as little as possible. To the point where I can barely tell it`s on the surface. It comes off with ease. I use to have BFWD but stopping using it after mastering Poxy. Way better looks and durabilty.

Post Thanks / Like
    What I like a lot about poxy is don`t have to worry about it drying rock hard on cars. I applied it to this Honda Thursday at end of day. We were closed Friday came in Saturday and it wiped off with no effort
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Thin for the win with Poxy. But nothing a little elbow grease can`t fix.`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like

I unfortunately have to work in the sunlight sometimes and occasionally I`ll get the streaks from poxy. But just buff the paint with a spritz of HD Touch on the towel, and you will be golden!

<span style="font-family:`comic sans ms`, cursive;">Jeff Elmy</span></p>

<span style="font-family:`comic sans ms`, cursive;">Jeff`s Auto Detail</span></p>

<span style="font-family:`comic sans ms`, cursive;">Hazleton, PA</span>

Thread Information