Post Thanks / Like

Good Afternoon All,

`

Just sitting here listening to the rain and wind.`

`

Anyway, I did some searching and was looking to go to a new Q.D. and HD Touch has my interest.` I have read lots of positive reviews on HD products in general so looking to see what you all think of TOUCH.

`

Maybe next sale I`ll grab some products.

`

Thanks for the help,

`

Steve

Post Thanks / Like

You might want to hang on a little while longer. Will be offering a promo on all the new HD products that I`m sure you`re gonna want to be a part of.`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great...Thanks David. I went to the HD website and was looking for a way to submit my email for specials and such. I did not see one which either there isn`t one or I need new glasses.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the holiday special they had running expired. There`s a Contact Us icon on the top right of the HDCarCare.com page. You can use that, or the forum (preferred).`

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks David.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve,

`

Are you located near me? Some serious rain and wind in my neck of the woods today (SW Washington state.)

`

Regarding HD Touch, it`s a really nice product, for me. `I can only compare it to Megs. Final Touch... but as a Q.D. I haven`t experienced on bit of streaking on any color, including non-metallic black. `Smells great (not that it really matters but for what it`s worth). ` Very nice cleaning ability, very nice finished look with some protection left behind (IIRC). `Wipes away very easily, huge in my book.

`

The only thing I could gripe about is my bottle`s packaging doesn`t mention dilution ratios. `Mr. Fermani (David please correct me if I`m wrong) mentioned he used it at certain dilution ratio... so I`m not saying it can`t be diluted, I`m just stating that there is no official mention of it on the packaging or HD`s website. `

`

Hope it helps,

-Gabe
    Former Pro, Now Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Gabe,

Opposite side of the country...LOL.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds like a product I am gonna try.

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-time="1389471698" data-cid="1431013" data-author="fdresq4">

Great...Thanks David. I went to the HD website and was looking for a way to submit my email for specials and such. I did not see one which either there isn`t one or I need new glasses.</blockquote>
    You can register on the 3D website at the bottom under My Account
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger

`

`

The only thing I could gripe about is my bottle`s packaging doesn`t mention dilution ratios. `Mr. Fermani (David please correct me if I`m wrong) mentioned he used it at certain dilution ratio... so I`m not saying it can`t be diluted, I`m just stating that there is no official mention of it on the packaging or HD`s website. `

`

`

That`s because it`s designed to not be diluted! Because it`s pretty concentrated, I (off the record) tend to cut it 50/50 in many applications with no issues.`

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">That`s because it`s designed to not be diluted!` <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">`Because it`s pretty concentrated, I (off the record) tend to cut it 50/50 in many applications with no issues.

`
    </blockquote>

<span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">``

<span>I figured as much, David... I just don`t like to define the product in absolutes as their are few "hard and fast" rules for detailing products plus detailers are very creative and inventive. `Trying to point out, delicately as I could, that it is not recommended to be diluted by HD and can be a barrier due to price-per-use. `Nothing more, nothing less. ` <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:`helvetica neue`, helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">`

`

<span>Thanks again for referencing how you cut it.

`

<span>-Gabe
    Former Pro, Now Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, heavy applications where you`re doing a full blown standard spray and wipe waterless wash then heck yeah use it full strength. But, for QD, Clay lube, pre-spray on rinseless applications and misc uses you can certainly dilute according to your needs. Same goes for the 3D Waterless Wash too. `

Post Thanks / Like
    HD Touch is one of our most popular selling products. I personally love it and use it all the time on my car. But I`d do an IPA wipe down after claying the car with it as a lubricant as it does hide a lot of defects.

Thread Information