Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not someone to just "jump on board" when everyone else says something is great…even in the case of the highly acclaimed Rupes (which i LOVE for the record -- but i waited about 6 months longer than most others lol) - I like to take my time most times before saying i really like something.

Ive used Adapt a few times now - actually featured it in our most recent write up on here: http://www.autopia.org/forum/topic/1...apt-cq-finest/

Its the real deal. We used it again today on this new 370Z that was dealership-afied and when teamed up with the Rupes 21 especially, it is a quick way to eliminate a swirl infestation. Even on spots where i saw a few RIDS left, just add some more Adapt and go over again…we`re talking 90-95% no problem. The trunk in this case was extra messed up (what else is new?) - swapped to a MF finishing pad, used the SAME product and honestly it LOOKED like it finished down just as nice as the foam!

Now im a bit paranoid about FINISHING with MF, so i still went back over it with foam, but this product CUT the deep stuff and then finished down LSP ready…awesome.

Lastly, the dust factor - or lack there of, is a huge plus. It is a very easy product to work with. I wont say ZERO dust, but i`ll say very…very little. Jambs and crevices are not filled with compound snow when we finish lol…and thats nice to have a little less clean up to do…after all - saving time is saving time regardless of what the task is.

just my .02c - It will be in my arsenal for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna have to add this to my arsenal as well soon. I`d be curious to see a side by side comparison of how well it finishes compared to HD Polish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for being a believer in the power of HD Adapt Wills!!! ``
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve only used it once but love it. I`m no pro but this stuff completely removed the swirls that had built up on my car over the past year. And it`s easy and simple to use.

Anti chrome

Thread Information