Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Available only at www.hdcarcare.com

`

3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm email has a HUGE typo....says 100 for NITRO bonus and 200 for less NITRO =D `Shall be honored or not? my cart is ready!`

`

Cut and paste my email flyer i received not too long ago. Happy thanks yall!

Post Thanks / Like

Dear`norman, Free HD Stuff on every order.

View this email in your browser

Happy Thanksgiving

Now you can get a`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">FREE HD Window Decal`on every order.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:14px;">Purchases over $25 get a`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">free 24oz`HD Touch: detail spray/clay lubricant.

<span style="font-size:18px;">Purchases over $50 get a free 24oz HD Touch,`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`16oz `HD Dress: water based dressing and Free Shipping*

<span style="font-size:24px;">Purchases over $200 get a`<span style="font-size:24px;">free 24oz HD Touch and 16oz `HD Dress and`Free Shipping*,`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`a free`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:24px;">16oz`HD Adapt: Multi Surface Compounding Polish

<span style="font-size:32px;">Purchases over $100 get a`free 24oz HD Touch and 16oz `HD Dress `and 16oz HD Adapt and`Free Shipping*,<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`a`free`HD Nitro Seal Kit: Paint Protection Sealant

<span style="font-size:12px;">*Free Shipping is valid for the continental USA only. All offers are valid through`<span><span>December 2nd 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

Ben, if I call 3D tomorrow can I get gallon sizes of the new products? If so I`m in for a $200+ order.
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

faceglide - I would go with the original post that Ben listed. Sorry for the confusion. Let us know if you have any more questions. Also, if something goes wrong, by you (or anyone else for that matter) posting here it documents the issue. I`ll make sure that everything goes through as intended.`

`
    Quote Originally Posted by faceglide

Dear`norman, Free HD Stuff on every order. View this email in your browser Happy Thanksgiving Now you can get a`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">FREE HD Window Decal`on every order.

<span style="font-size:14px;">Purchases over $25 get a`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">free 24oz`HD Touch: detail spray/clay lubricant.

<span style="font-size:18px;">Purchases over $50 get a free 24oz HD Touch,`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`16oz `HD Dress: water based dressing and Free Shipping*

<span style="font-size:24px;">Purchases over $200 get a`<span style="font-size:24px;">free 24oz HD Touch and 16oz `HD Dress and`Free Shipping*,`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`a free`<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-size:24px;">16oz`HD Adapt: Multi Surface Compounding Polish

<span style="font-size:32px;">Purchases over $100 get a`free 24oz HD Touch and 16oz `HD Dress `and 16oz HD Adapt and`Free Shipping*,<span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);"><u>PLUS</u>`a`free`HD Nitro Seal Kit: Paint Protection Sealant

*Free Shipping is valid for the continental USA only. All offers are valid through`December 2nd 2013.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like

So Adapt is actually shipping?
    “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    ~Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    It sure is!

Post Thanks / Like

does that is include calling in orders? i have to order up some of the heavy cut white pads and i cant order them on teh webpage? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to say yes!

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, wishful thinking is all it was, all the deals are stellar and I am going to have to order online from once instead of my local retailer! Ill pay him back real quick tho. That $200 deal with the nitro is crazy though! Happy Thanks guys!

`
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

faceglide - I would go with the original post that Ben listed. Sorry for the confusion. Let us know if you have any more questions. Also, if something goes wrong, by you (or anyone else for that matter) posting here it documents the issue. I`ll make sure that everything goes through as intended.`

Post Thanks / Like

This deal is too good to pass up, especially if you live on the east coast!` I can`t wait for my order to show up, I have been wanting to try out Adapt for quite some time now. Thanks 3D/HD for your generosity.` `

Post Thanks / Like

Made a $100 order and got a couple of everything in the new line, including 2 gallons of Total. The only thing I didn`t get was Metal, and that`s because I`ve got a brand new bottle of Optimum Metal Polish I need to use first.

`

If these products perform like I`m hoping, I`m going to be switching over basically my whole operation to HD products, aside from coatings and a few misc. things.

`

Edit:

`

Would like to see gallon sizes of the products available on hdcarcare.com in the future, including Wash. I`m anxious to try it but can`t imagine many owners buying it if 16 oz. bottles are the only thing available.
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like

When does this promo end?
    “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    ~Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

thank you, ordered some stuff so I could try hd adapt! Hopefully, I like it and buy more Next time don`t forget to add a 3d`s sale free shipping Every year, i come to 3d to order some stuff,` last year was awsome deal!!
    Follow my work at www.facebook.com/waxxonspa | Waxxon.com |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 6UndrPressr

does that is include calling in orders? i have to order up some of the heavy cut white pads and i cant order them on teh webpage? thanks

`

It is for the website only unfortunately. Will send you a PM about adding the pads to your order.
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information