Post Thanks / Like
    Description:

HD Poxy, is a hybrid paint sealant/wax that has been designed to bond to the painted surface for protection and a long lasting durable shine.

Its montan wax properties will darken the appearance and create depth for the ultimate wet-look shine.

Works exceptionally well on all colors including black and dark color paints.

Unlike any wax available HD Poxy will give you a deep, glossy finish while protecting against the natural effects of Mother Nature, bird droppings, acid rain, hard water deposits and many other adverse paint challenges.

Crafted from Mined Fossilized Montan Wax HD POXY is the highest heat resistant wax on the market.

Carnauba Wax melts at 187 ° F, whereas Montan Wax melting point is 203°F.

Price: 19.99 - 89.99

Directions:

Shake Well Before Use. Apply, in a cool place, 6-8 pea sized drops on to an applicator pad of your choice and work on a 2’ by 2’ area. For best results use HD Pads. Apply a thin layer of product over the entire painted surface using a DA Random Orbital Polisher (slow speed).

To achieve the highest protection and bonding, allow the product to cure for 30 to 45 minutes before buffing off.

Wipe using a clean dry micro fiber towel and buff to an extremely high gloss finish.

You may re-apply every 3-4 months depending on the usage and maintenance of the car.

Review:

After trying HD nitro seal and loving the results, I wanted to give a review for HD Poxy. Like other paint sealants, application is a breeze. Instead of the 6-8 dots, I just put an X on my pad ( Megs black diamond pad on a PC) and went to work. It also says to work on a 2X2 area with the pad, but the product goes a lot further than that. If you keep it thin, a little goes a very long way.

I let it sit for about an hour on both cars and had no problem removing it with a green cobra towel. Again, it goes on and removes the same as most sealants ( Wolfgang, 4star, blackfire). The difference is in the results. The shine that this product gives is top notch. Usually when using a sealant, there is something missing in the shine. For me, it’s depth. I always like to look at the paint after it’s done and feel like I could dip my hand into it. Most sealants don’t give that. This one does and beyond! The look it gives at the end is just like putting a nice wax on the car. Very deep shine. I did two cars with this product and both looked 10 times better shine wise than before application.

Final thought:

This is definitely a product I will use again as it will be my sealant of choice for details. Given the price, this product shines like waxes that are over double the cost. The shine and depth are something you just don’t find in most sealants. A+ product.

Pros:

1) Goes on easy and removes the same

2) Price

3) A little goes a long way

4) Did I mention the shine?

Cons:

TBD as I didn’t find anything to complain about with this product.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the pics

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome finish!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    Awesome finish!

Thanks bud!

Post Thanks / Like
    So if I used this over SPEED it would be just awesome right :laugh:

Thread Information