Post Thanks / Like
    So I received my 16oz bottle of the Carpet Shampoo on Wednesday. I had an interior detail on a 2003 Sequioa on Thursday, perfect timing! I really wanted to try this product because of Tuck91 on MOL. I have been following his posts for a few years now and he has had some amazing transformations with this shampoo.

From the directions on the website and the bottle it suggests to dilute 1-2oz into a gallon of water and use a blast of water to create the suds which do all the work. I decided to just put the shampoo in an old Bath and Bodyworks foaming pump hand soap bottle. I had to fill up this small bottle twice during this detail. I used the whole bottle to do the rear carpet under the 3rd row and another bottle to do all the carpet mats. I don`t know if that was an excessive amount but I only put about .25-.5 oz in the small soap dispenser.

My process for cleaning the carpets was using my Metro Vac n Blo full size to vacuum all carpets first, my GG 3" with a white carpet brush to agitate the fibers and vacuum again. I then sprayed the foam directly to 2 x 2 areas and agitated it into the carpet with the GG and white brush. I only agitated with the GG for about 90 sec in the whole area. I then used white terry towels from costco to wipe the area dry until no more transfer to the towels.

I took a few pictures of some 50/50s

This is just one of the floor mats. I think you can see which side is clean.

Lower portion has been cleaned.

This is the small bottle I used for the suds

I like the smell of this product. The interior of the truck had a nice scent when I was done with it. I hope to get to use it some more soon. I`m glad I had the chance to use it on lighter colored carpets the first time. I will be buying more once this bottle is empty!
    Fergy-

Your only as good as your last detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good.

I`ve got some sitting in the garage for a cpl of projects like that as time permits.

Did it suds up much as you applied it and worked it in?

how did you extract it?

Thx

Reeeko99, 13 Subaru Legacy Sport White, 15 Subaru Outback Premium Silver

Post Thanks / Like
    There was no extraction, just the wiping of the surface with the terry towel and vacuumed again.
    Fergy-

Your only as good as your last detail

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent review Matt! You`re a old school carpet scrubber like me. I also like your technique with the foamer. Great idea actually. I`m glad that you took the time to review this product and look forward to more of your honest reviews. Thanks!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information