Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

`

Adapt results.` My new favorite polish.` This paint is a huge pain to correct properly.` It`s very soft and marrs very easily but Adapt made it a breeze to correct.` Sorry I don`t have any before pictures but the last time I corrected it was a year ago.`

Post Thanks / Like

That looks like glass Bill!!! What pad did you end up using? And how did you work it?`
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote name="David Fermani" post="1430661" timestamp="1389048088"]
    That looks like glass Bill!!! What pad did you end up using? And how did you work it?[/quote]
    X2, what I was wondering also. I got a 2013 black Mustang with what I thought was light swirls. I did a test spot with PC on speed five,a green 5.5 HD pad,and some HD polish and it didn`t touch the swirls. I might get some adapt and see if it has a little more bite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like

Rocky - Adapt would be a great product to try. Don`t think that just because this product produced this type of finish that it can`t cut just as well. `

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2

X2, what I was wondering also. I got a 2013 black Mustang with what I thought was light swirls. I did a test spot with PC on speed five,a green 5.5 HD pad,and some HD polish and it didn`t touch the swirls. I might get some adapt and see if it has a little more bite. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rocky--did you try a B&S orange light cut pad??` I`ve had success with light swirls on our 2 VWs hard clear`using HD Polish and the orange B&S pad--the Euro foam in this pad is allot firmer than the green, but finishes really well on hard paint.` It is a bit of work though- firm pressure, speed 5-6 with GG DA`and 6 slow arm speed passes.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaug

Rocky--did you try a B&S orange light cut pad?? I`ve had success with light swirls on our 2 VWs hard clear using HD Polish and the orange B&S pad--the Euro foam in this pad is allot firmer than the green, but finishes really well on hard paint. It is a bit of work though- firm pressure, speed 5-6 with GG DA and 6 slow arm speed passes.

I think that is what I am going to try. I need some more aggressive pads and will also just pickup a bottle of Adapt with the order. Then see which combo works the best. But that is impressive if that works on a VW. My wife has a black Passat and the paint is super hard.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

That looks like glass Bill!!! What pad did you end up using? And how did you work it?`

I used a White Lake Country pad, PC7424XP on speed 5, 2 passes (3 where needed), medium pressure and slow arm speed.` The entire car looks as good as the hood does.` I was speechless when I finished the car.` It`s never looked this good.` I can`t wait until it warms up enough to get it out in the sun to take some pictures.`

`

I was kind of skeptical before I used Adapt, I am now a believer.`

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill220

`

I was kind of skeptical before I used Adapt, I am now a believer.`

`

I know! At 1st I was scratching my head (with disappointement) and then practically jumped for joy when I saw your response/pic! Looks really good. More pics if you have them! `

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

I know! At 1st I was scratching my head (with disappointement) and then practically jumped for joy when I saw your response/pic! Looks really good. More pics if you have them!

My garage is really tight and I can`t get good shots of the car.` Once the sun comes out (I live in cloudy old Pittsburgh) I`ll get some outdoor pictures.` I can`t tell you how happy I am with this polish.` It`s so much simpler/easier to use than Meguiars Ultimate Compound and M205.` And way less time too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill220

My garage is really tight and I can`t get good shots of the car.` Once the sun comes out (I live in cloudy old Pittsburgh) I`ll get some outdoor pictures.` I can`t tell you how happy I am with this polish.` It`s so much simpler/easier to use than Meguiars Ultimate Compound and M205.` And way less time too!

That`s the whole premise being HD Adapt. Making things simpler and saving time doing so. So many people are having great results with Adapt. Stoked!`

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone done a side by side comparison with HD Polish to see how the finish compares? `

Post Thanks / Like

Did a test section yesterday on the rear of my dad`s 2003 M5 in `Jet Black, finished down perfectly with a PC 7424XP w/ Orange 5.5" LC flat pad. `Great stuff!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t wait to order some ADAPT and POLISH.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zerix

Did a test section yesterday on the rear of my dad`s 2003 M5 in `Jet Black, finished down perfectly with a PC 7424XP w/ Orange 5.5" LC flat pad. `Great stuff!

`

I`m really glad to hear this.` I was curious how it finishes down with a LC Orange pad.` I can`t wait to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by House Of Wax

Has anyone done a side by side comparison with HD Polish to see how the finish compares? `

bump*

`

Same, question...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information