Post Thanks / Like
    I`d like to formally introduce to you High Definition Car Care`s lastest creation:

HD CUT

HD CUT is an advanced non-diminishing compounding cream designed to quickly level 1200 grit or finer scratches from fresh or cured paint. Body Shop safe and contains no wax orfillers. Use HD CUT with your choice of Rotary, Dual Action or Forced Rotationc orrection machines via wool or foam pad. Emulsified with the latest in European NANO-abrasive & lubricating technology that is both sun friendly all while producing ZERO dust with an incredible level of cutting power. Depending on paint type, HD CUT can befollowed by HD Polish to produce a flawless, deep & swirl free finish. If excessive marring occurs (which is uncommon), HD UNO may be needed as an intermediate step prior tofinal polishing.

HD CUT is a truepaint defect leveler and contains no fillers or masking agents. Specially engineered European NANO-abrasives& lubricating agents make defect correction and surface removal extremely easy. With HD CUT’s new super micro abrasive NANO technology you can achieve the ultimate finish with less work and less mess. HD CUTcan be used both indoors and in direct sunlight in most instances.

HD CUT is ideal forall forms of detailing environments including high volume, dealer, high-end enthusiast, body and restoration paint shops. Does not produce any harmfulairborne particles that will cause fish eyes in refinish environments. 100% Body Shop safe and contains no wax,silicone or fillers. Can be used on all paint types including fresh or fullycured paint, single stage or get coat. Also great on headlights, fiberglass, RV’s, boats, airplanes and aluminum.

<o:pSizes: 16oz, 32oz & Gallon

Price: to be announced

<o:pDirections:<o:p

Shake Well BeforeUse. Use a cutting pad of your choice. For best results use HD Pads. Prior touse, condition pad by misting it with HD Touch. Apply 6-8 pea sized drops tothe pad for initial priming and work on a 2’ by 2’ area. After each pass, clean pad with compressed air, pad spur or your choice of cleaning tool. Follow up with 3-4 pea sized drops for additional passes cleaning your pad after each pass.

<o:pSpeed:<o:p

*Optimal Rotary Buffer range of 1000-1800 RPM.

*DA Orbital set to 6000OPM.

Use moderate and firm pressure, let the machine, cutting pad and HD CUT tm do all the hard work. Make several slow overlapping passes until desired results are obtained. Mist panel with HD Touch and wipe using a clean dry micro fiber towel. Repeat as necessary. To reach ultimate gloss and defect-free finish, follow-up using HD POLISH.

What`s almost as special as HD CUT, it the newly designed spout that will be offered as well.

Please take a look at HD`s new Polishing Chart to see the latest in workflow:

</o</o</o</o</o
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! Im waiting for my bottle to show up!
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto - Boat - RV - Motorcycle - Aircraft
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Heck yeah! Can`t wait to try some of this stuff out! HD Polish and Speed are my "go to" polishes now. Lets make HD Cut my "go to" compound!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really enjoy HD CUT. Its been my new go to compound for a while now. I`m really looking toward to hearing everyone`s feedback. Great post David.
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to it! I`m holding out on a M101 order just to try this out.
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    How does the, uhm....cut ...of HD CUT compare with other, commonly used, compounds?

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I have another compound to try.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be looking to try this in the spring. I want to do a full correction on the wife`s car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani

What`s almost as special as HD CUT, it the newly designed spout that will be offered as well.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

San Diego`s Professional Detailer

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Thread Information