Post Thanks / Like
    I`m finally running out of my other quick detailers and I`m trying to streamline my products. I`ve been using ONR mixes (don`t really like them) and Meguiar`s products, along with a few other QD`s I wanted to try. I haven`t used Final Touch in over a year, but when I did I found it very similar to Last Touch, but went with Meg`s because it`s dilutable. I have not found anything that says Final Touch can be diluted. If it can, it`s in my basket. If not, I`ll have to order another gallon of LT.

Wow, so hard not mixing those two names up.
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

San Diego`s Professional Detailer

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it comes pre-mixed. And its a rather watery mix, which I do like, but its the first bulk QD I`ve owned that I haven`t felt was over concentrated. OID is the exact opposite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I thought it was a great QD, but if it`s not dilutable, it`s "too expensive" for me since Meguiar`s Last Touch is. Only 1:1, but that makes it 1/2 the cost and that stuff smells great. I wipe my car down with it daily . But, most of my basic products are 3D, so I`m just trying to consolidate my ordering/shopping.
    If you don`t know the answer, ask the question. The worst that can happen is that you find out the answer.

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought Optimum Instant Detailer and love the stuff. It`s heavily dilutable so it`s a major value, imo.

I had been using Adam`s Detail Spray, but OID is just as good at a fraction of the cost once you dilute it.

Post Thanks / Like
    The final touch is ready to use and not diluteable. If you are looking for something stronger, we have our HD Free Concentrate which dilutes 4 to 1.
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Bummer...

I`m looking for "economical" products, rather than something that`s stronger. This is just for final wipe downs, touch ups and "QD" situations.

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quenga
    Bummer...

I`m looking for "economical" products, rather than something that`s stronger. This is just for final wipe downs, touch ups and "QD" situations.

Although not recommend I dilute final touch 50/50 all the time. I have found no issues.
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm, maybe I`ll give it a shot and compare it with my Last Touch. I think 3D really needs to create a concentrate for it. Last Touch from Meguiars is only diluted 1:1, can`t be that hard?

Aside from wax, polish and certain "specialty" products like Eraser, I don`t buy anything that`s not concentrated anymore. I am probably 50% 3D, 30% Meguiar`s and 15% Optimum and 5% whatever else I sometimes buy. Could bring me 1 step closer to being more of a 3D customer.

www.SanDiegoDetailer.com

Thread Information