Post Thanks / Like
    We have some serious renovation going on in my house, so my dog`s food and water bowl are both in my bedroom. The water bowl spilled, I cleaned it up with a towel, went to work, came home, and was disgusted by the smell. Then I remembered this thread I posted a while ago:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...day-again.html

Had to clean it quickly before work today so I pulled out my shop vac and 3D APC (green liquid), mixed the 3D about 1:40(!), and it resulted in this:

Once the renovation is done, I will be the guinea pig to try out 3D APC in my entire bedroom. I can`t believe how good the mixture turned out, and I am underestimating the 1:40 mixture. It was a quick dribble of APC with about half a gallon of water (don`t worry, I didn`t dump the entire mixture into my carpet!) Stay tuned for results in about 2-3 weeks!
    BMW M240i | Mineral White | Coral Red

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ll definately need to clean the rest of the floor now. You might even consider trying HD TOTAL as their new and improved version is about to be re-released.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Can`t wait until TOTAL is back, it`s by far my favorite cleaner in my arsenal! But I think the APC is better suited for an entire room with 40 year`s worth of dirt (plus some crappy "professional" carpet cleaning jobs.)
    BMW M240i | Mineral White | Coral Red

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    You`ll definately need to clean the rest of the floor now. You might even consider trying HD TOTAL as their new and improved version is about to be re-released.

I have heard a lot of good about Total. It is going to be a fun order getting Total and Cut at the same time.

Back on topic, I`m going to be using my extractor to do some carpets and furniture in my house soon, definitely going to use some 3D APC to pre treat. It works great on car carpets so why not home also?
    Auto Detailing in Marion, Illinois
    www.visualprodetailing.com

Thread Information