After using UNO for the past year I was happy to hear that HD finally announced they were coming out with a polish. Uno is definitely a great product but there were a few car`s paints that simply didn`t go well with it. No matter what I tried certain BMW paints and especially Subaru`s did not do well with UNO. I had to finish off with m205 in order to achieve a finish I could call acceptable on my standards. Now here comes HD`s polish, not only does it work just as well as m205, but I`d say it`s working time is as good as Uno`s(if not even better!) HD`s polish is definitely as good as m205 in my opinion. Great working time, no dusting, and is extremely easy to work with.

When comparing it to 205, I believe it has a longer working time, and finishing just as good as it! For the price of HD`s polish, it definitely has a spot on my shelf for the future.

They both finished so well that unfortunately my camera and even my own personal eye sight could not tell the difference.

These cars also received HD Polish during their corrective processes.

NANO SKIN

What can I say? I love this product, it has simply saved me at least half an hour over regular claying for each detail i`ve done since i`ve purchased one earlier this year. Unlike conventional clay where you have to fold and kneed after every section that you work on, with the nano skin I simply dunk it into a bucket of ONR(bucket was used to first wash the vehicle) and rinse it off with ease. They recommend you "warm it up" on glass before using the towel, but i`ve had better results by running it under warm(not hot) water to gently soften the towel. With little to no pressure this towel removes decontamination from the paint as clay would do, but with many less passes. I love this towel and I will be hard pressed to use any of my clay that I have left...I have over 4 containers of Riccardo.

HD Touch

I love the simple fact that the 16oz of touch that comes with the Nano Skin also comes with a sprayer. The sprayer is great because it comes with two options, mist and a fine stream. I know it doesn`t seem like much, but having the option is superb.

I rarely use QD`s but I do enjoy touch, It gives a nice glisten to the vehicle and like all HD products, the price is just fantastic. Touch works great as a QD, but also with working as a clay lube with the nano skin it leaves a nice finish. With this combination it redefines a "quick detail." No sort of clay residue where you have to rewipe and reapply a QD. With this combo simply apply touch and then clay with the nano skin and wipe off. This leaves your vehicle with a nice glisten.

3D Metal Polish

I recently decided to try out some of the metal polish that they offer at 3D, for $12 for a 16oz container, why not?

To my surprise it isn`t a paste like product like mother`s, and instead comes in almost a water like form. Using the same method that I usually use with my Mother`s polish, I used 0000 wool to receive this sort of finish.

It works well and I really don`t have any complaints on the product. I`ve only used it on several cars and metal polish is rarely used in my details, I mostly use it on exhaust tips of vehicles and not much more.

Again, these reviews are my own opinion, take it as a drop of salt :p

I also do not have any affiliation with 3D/HD products, please feel free to ask me any questions, i`ll be more than happy to answer them!

Jason