Thread: 3D Express Wax

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like hitting my head against the wall for not trying this product a long time ago. Our van was in pretty bad shape, due to many short trips in the last few months.

As you can see the van needed some TLC. So last night I spent some time to give it a good wash. It has been a while since the car was waxed, so there was no protection on the car, the water was just sitting on the paint but I just couldn`t leave it like that. In general, the paint is in very good shape, but it felt very dry after the van was dried. I thought, let me see how EXPRESS WAX performs. I had an unopened bottle. Perfect! Shook it up, took a Micro Fiber applicator and applied it to the whole car. Went back to the starting point and wiped the residue off. Applied it to the windows as well, because I noticed how slick it felt even on the windows.

I was very happy with the result. The paint feels very slick, look very glossy and wet. Application is a breeze. Spreads very evenly, comes off even easier. Doesn`t streak, which is a common concern with many spray wax products. I even applied it to the bumpers and side view mirrors. Express Wax doesn`t stain.The best part? Took me only 7 minutes to apply and remove.

So if you want a product, that is quick and easy to apply and looks beautiful, a bottle of EXPRESS WAX should be in your stash. Highly recommended.

If any of you miss FX100, this product looks almost identical. Feels as slick.

My Process Was:

1 - rinse

2 - 3D Yellow Degreaser on wheels/tires

3 - 3D Bug Remover on the hood and front of the car

4 - 3D Pink Car Soap

5 - 3D Trim Care Gel on tires

Post Thanks / Like
    I miss FX100. Thanks for the tip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good, let us know how long it lasts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hows it Holding up Thomas? I am thinking of picking some up to try still debating on This express wax or the liquid cherry wax...cheaper by the Gallon then the OTC stuff (Lucas, Surf City, NxT) and I haven`t been disappointed with any 3D product yet. Just hesitant since I would be picking up a Gal. of the stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Both cars are dusty, the van I`ll wash Saturday am. I`ll let you know. Last time I touched the paint was still very slick, even in this heat wave we are having

Post Thanks / Like
    The more I use this wax the more I like it

Post Thanks / Like
    I I know this is a bit too long after this thread has been up but I have a question. about a week ago I used spress wax on our minivan and thought it`s an amazing spray on wax it has extreme dept and slickniss just like you mentioned

I applied it while the car was wet using a red HD foam applicator pad I sprayed it the panel then spread it with the pad I noticed lots of product separation meaning the wax was sort of clinging of the pad and the pad was soaked with water its was a very messy application process

My question (s) is :

Did you experience the same during the application? What is the best way to apply express wax ? Any tips or tricks ?

I really like this product

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually will give a small spritz and wipe in with a towel. I usually never use an applicator pad unless the car is dry.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Thread Information