Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the reviews of this polisher, noise I guess it is fine with me because normally everyone that works with tools at home have earplugs, I still have my old porter cable, I think it is time to get a new and better equipment; however, I just want the polisher, I have everything else backing plate, pads ( just got 2 sets from LC), microfibers..ask my wife :argue..I already took over the washer and dryer :surprised:.

Does anyone knows if we can buy the polisher by itself???

Post Thanks / Like
    Garry, I said ergonomically the 3D polisher feels in my hands like a baby flex. Am I wrong? That is what I was saying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    Garry, I said ergonomically the 3D polisher feels in my hands like a baby flex. Am I wrong? That is what I was saying.

Yes, Thomas. It feels more like the Flex than the PC, lol.
    Garry Dean - Tampa, FL - 813-846-4406
    Auto - Boat - RV - Motorcycle - Aircraft
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting the review.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunky
    Thanks for posting the review.

No problem
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Great video Garry. It`s actually the first video I`ve watched of yours, and I love the honest approach you have.

If I were in the market I would seriously consider it. At this point my PCXP is still going strong and based off of your review and everyone else`s review, I wouldn`t purchase it to add "another" polisher, nor would I upgrade to it to replace a polisher that still worked.

But, it sounds like it`s powerful. Since it *is* so new, it is hard to know how well it`s built in terms of long term durability, but if I am in the market for a new polisher in a year or so, and this one redeems itself, I will seriously consider it. Especially if it is sold by itself.

Thanks again, I really appreciate the review!

Post Thanks / Like
    My only problem with the polisher is that if I do polish cars, it`s usually at night after my regular job, and I feel bad enough making a lot of noise with my PCxp. I can`t imagine working with a tool that`s even louder.

The power does sound great although with black wool pads and M101, I can`t imagine needing more cutting ability than what that combo already provides.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another nice review and video from Garry Dean. :headbang::headbang: Thanks for sharing your honest and thorough opinion of this machine. You should consider doing another on how to turn the body cover of the machine too. Great tip to share on film.

I believe there are replacement brushes in that parts bag which is nice actually. Never seen anyone else doing that.

Please keep us updated with how it holds up to the rigors or the Tampa detailing scene. :spot
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Another nice review and video from Garry Dean. :headbang::headbang: Thanks for sharing your honest and thorough opinion of this machine. You should consider doing another on how to turn the body cover of the machine too. Great tip to share on film.

I believe there are replacement brushes in that parts bag which is nice actually. Never seen anyone else doing that.

Please keep us updated with how it holds up to the rigors or the Tampa detailing scene. :spot

Thanks, David. I have a da comparison video and a mod video in the works. I will try to post them tomorrow night.
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice video as always, you should make how to videos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ls2drew
    Nice video as always, you should make how to videos

Thanks, everyone tells me that... My videos are promos for my service and to educate my viewers on my opinions of products and equipment. I may eventually do a "How Garry Dean does it" series... Who knows...
    Premium Custom Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote name=`David Fermani`]

Griot has spare brushes with their DA. BTW what is the warranty with the HD Polisher?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the honest review Gary Dean.1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Dean
    Thanks, everyone tells me that... My videos are promos for my service and to educate my viewers on my opinions of products and equipment. I may eventually do a "How Garry Dean does it" series... Who knows...

.....A reality series with Kim Kardashian/Pamela Anderson/whoever/washing the vehicle in a bikini, sudsing up the hood......it has potential!

Mike (still remembers the carwash scene in "Cool Hand Luke")

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ makes me think of Jessica Simpson washing the General Lee in her music video for the Dukes of Hazard movie.

Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin` - YouTube

She`s definitely not using Autopian approved technique. Did you see the way she went from the wheels and tires back onto the paint with the same mitt? I didn`t see a grit guard either! :har:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information