Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious28shine
    I am a daily user of H.D Speed, and overall as far as ease of application it`s top-notch. I do not believe it was intended to hold up to repeated washes or the environment. I use it primarily

on black colored auction vehicles to enhance them a little, or as an added step to H.D polish. I would recommend following up with Poxy for durability.

I agree with your first point. Completely disagree with the second. Putting Poxy on top of Speed does nothing for durability.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that speaks volumes about Optimum Car Wax. I topped Speed with that and it lasted quite a while. OCW has always been a winner, imo.

Post Thanks / Like
    OCW is great stuff, as is Optiseal. Poliseal is just like Speed, less than a month and its toast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisguga
    I guess that speaks volumes about Optimum Car Wax. I topped Speed with that and it lasted quite a while. OCW has always been a winner, imo.

On a side note, I did a few test sections on my spoiler the day my speed arrived. I did a control, one with Speed and one with Speed+OCW. A few hours later I washed my vehicle and the section with just Speed was dead, but the OCW was beading very well. Fast forward a couple weeks and I had forgotten about it [I wrote it off as a bad test having Speed fail hours after it was applied, like maybe it needed more of a cure time, etc.] except for the fact that OCW was still beading very well.

It`s kinda complexing, but I may just have a bad bottle. I will see soon enough if I get another bottle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I bought the small spray bottle of OCW initially and after I saw the look and how long it lasted, I bought a gallon of it. I love to spray about 10 trigger pulls into my ONR rinse bucket so it leaves a "just waxed" look after I ONR my Opti-Coated car. Awesome combo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisguga
    Yeah. I bought the small spray bottle of OCW initially and after I saw the look and how long it lasted, I bought a gallon of it. I love to spray about 10 trigger pulls into my ONR rinse bucket so it leaves a "just waxed" look after I ONR my Opti-Coated car. Awesome combo.

OCW and OS for that matter are products that I loved when I first got them, but I had stopped using when I got more new products. However, when I go back and use one or the other I remember how much I loved them. The OS for it`s ease of use and OCW for how stinking slick it is.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information