Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    My go to product for wheels and engine cleaning

Engine degreaser

Rinses fast

Degreases tools and all vehicles

Emulsifies grease & grime

Grand Slamâ„¢ is a strong degreaser that works excellent on engines, machinery, tools, tires, and floors. Grand Slamâ„¢ works fast to loosen, and emulsify, grease and grime for easy rinse. When used as directed, it is safe to use on virtually all painted surfaces. Moreover, this product is also a great wheel cleaner. It will emulsify the brake dust from the rims and tires. All you have to do is wait 30 seconds and then use a ideally pressure washer or garden hose with a nozzle. Degreasing tires is a good idea as it will make the appearance of the Tire Dressings much better. Grand Slamâ„¢ is also a green product. It does not contain any harmful chemicals such as glycol ether EB, yet it is more powerful than most commercial tire degreaser that contains EB.

It is important for you to have a reliable engine degreaser in your garage. No matter what state your car may be in, it will always have problems when it comes to excess grease. This is because there will always be some excess dirt caught up in the under hood of your engine and perhaps the other parts of the car`s exterior. This is why you need the right degreasing ability and in this case, what you need is a Grand Slam Car Engine Degreaser.

The Grand Slam Degreaser is one of the best cleaning materials that you can apply on your car. Not only will you get to use it on your car`s engine, you can also use it on wheel wells, fenders, and other parts of your car that has grease built up. This is important, since not all excess grease and dirt are found in the engine. The task of this cleaning agent is to loosen and emulsify all the compacted grease, making for an easier way to clean it up. It works well even if the affected area is painted or has vinyl. The Grand Slam degreaser also works very well on tires, rims and even on rocker panels.

You can use this green degreaser on motorcycles, RV’s and other mobile homes, too. Use the as a bike cleaner and degreaser or as a motorsports heavy duty degreaser and cleaner.

A favorite of mobile detailers & car washes, Grand Slam will give you positive results. Car care enthusiasts also rave about how this cleaner is made from eco-friendly ingredients. No doubt, this is the best way to clean up your car and feeling good about the environment at the same time!

This biodegradable degreaser can also be used in the aircraft industry on planes and jets. It leaves no oil film and removes grease, oil, break dust, tar, break fluid, and other unappealing contaminants. Use it on aircraft engines and bellies, too as this is a cost effective degreaser.

Grand slam is very effective and powerful degreaser. At the same time very economical. This cleaner / degreaser is highly concentrated. You can dilute this product up to 10-to-1. However; the most effective dilution level is 4-to-1.

So what are you waiting for? Get your Grand Slam Car Engine Degreaser and other care care products from 3dproducts today and take your car cleaning to the next level.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks interesting, waiting on a review of this and comparison to the Megs Degreaser

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you know how it is

I`ll say this is stronger and I have used both products.

Smell: neither one is what I would call ROSY but not offensive at all

Post Thanks / Like
    Thomas Dekany- Similar to my musings on the "APC" thread, I wonder when one oughta reach for this instead of the Total or the (green) APC, especially when varying dilutions factor in. Heh heh, "Detailing Made Simple" has me after all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator
    Thomas Dekany- Similar to my musings on the "APC" thread, I wonder when one oughta reach for this instead of the Total or the (green) APC, especially when varying dilutions factor in. Heh heh, "Detailing Made Simple" has me after all!

Agreed, several of the products seem to overlap is purpose/use, so what`s for what?

Post Thanks / Like
    You know what is for what? You can`t figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80
    Agreed, several of the products seem to overlap is purpose/use, so what`s for what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Detailing made simple indeed. Once Total and Protect is back on line it should be easy. Plus a few more exciting products

Just remember that we are 1% (IF) of the total customer base of 3D. The other 99% wants these different products. Does that make sense? It is still pretty simple, if you compare to other makers.

NOW!

Forget Total for a second.

Green APC - "I" use it on the interior because it is so gentle yet strong at the same time, like Total

Grand Slam is what I use to degrease wheels, tires, engine door jambs etc... exterior stuff

So I use 2 cleaner products. Of course you could just use 1 product and dilute it accordingly. That would be grand slam, in case I run into nasty bmw wheels.

Was this helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, Accum gets that nice, long explanation of products, and all I get is "You can`t figure it out?" LOL, product support.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was for both of you

I knew you`d read it!

wow, Accum gets that nice, long explanation of products, and all I get is "You can`t figure it out?" LOL, product support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thomas Dekany- Ah, OK, thanks for that summary!

Heh heh, I thought that "You can`t...?" was directed at both of us :chuckle:

Post Thanks / Like
    But only I was quoted in his response hwell:

Post Thanks / Like
    Right.......

But only I was quoted in his response hwell:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thomas,

I hate to be in your shoes. This RZJZA80 guy is obviously out there to get you:LOLOL No matter what you say he wants to win over you and make you look bad.:painkiller: I would let it go. It is very counterproductive for this great forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewaxer
    Thomas,

I hate to be in your shoes. This RZJZA80 guy is obviously out there to get you:LOLOL No matter what you say he wants to win over you and make you look bad.:painkiller: I would let it go. It is very counterproductive for this great forum

Sorry buddy, but I`m not out to get anyone, or make them look bad. Read a little more before riding anyone`s coat tails. I gave honest reviews and had a few questions. I don`t have anything against Thomas personally at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man! You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewaxer
    Thomas,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information