Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    What is amazing about a simply correction?

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80
    That IS truly amazing then, or that paint just kept moving around to cover up swirls lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany
    What is amazing about a simply correction?

It`s amazing that you get LSP ready results from UNO. I should just not pick up a polisher again, I`m so disillusioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know I just realized, my original topic was about Speed. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you being sarcastic?

It`s amazing that you get LSP ready results from UNO. I should just not pick up a polisher again, I`m so disillusioned.

Post Thanks / Like
    Page 1, middle of the page, SPEED CAN correct if it is used with cutting pads.

You know I just realized, my original topic was about Speed. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Page 1, middle of the page, SPEED CAN correct if it is used with cutting pads.

well technically, can`t just about anything correct when using it with a cutting pad? Thing is, is it the product or the pad that`s doing the cutting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it is both, the product and the pad. That includes every single product. Not just HD SPEED

well technically, can`t just about anything correct when using it with a cutting pad? Thing is, is it the product or the pad that`s doing the cutting?

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was the product, wouldn`t it cut with any pad? Honest question.

I could put M105 on the softest wax application pad I have and get it to cut.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisguga

exactly my thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading through the thread I think you guys are just beating a dead horse. Thomas, your enthusiasm about all of HD/3Ds products is fine because they work for you and you get great results from their entire line. And thats the thing about detailing, if something works for someone they stick to it. The people who have used UNO and not gotten great results, is probably just because they are so used to other products that work for them. When I think of UNO, I immediately think of you Thomas, because you have mastered the product like no other. You just need to realize that not everyone will be able to pick up UNO and get the results you do with it, thats all.

And back on topic, I`ve used Speed very little so far but its a fantastic product that made my dads Jet Black BMW M5 glow and look perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris, if you think it is only the product, take your 105 and put some of it on your softest pad and by hand real gently wipe it on the paint. See how much it will cut. Now that would be the product only.

No All In One product should be expected to cut with a finishing pad. And of course 105 can`t cut as well with a soft pad as it would with a wool pad either. You just proved my point. It may give you some cut but wouldn`t be too happy with it.

Let me see you use another brand AIO type product and see if it cuts as well as HD SPEED. Same pads, same speeds. That is if you are questioning the ability of the product.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisguga

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you, that I am pretty good with HD UNO. However it is not a hard product to learn to use either. With each improvement, it gets easier and easier to use. Put it on a MF pad and go to town. The finish should look pretty good. It really is not rocket science.

It is only when someone doubts my abilities or claim that the product doesn`t work no matter what, Then I speak up. What am I to do? I would still like to see some evidence from RZ and all that marring he gets with UNO.

I do appreciate the kind words and glad that SPEED is doing what it was designed for. Enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by VW 91
    After reading through the thread I think you guys are just beating a dead horse. Thomas, your enthusiasm about all of HD/3Ds products is fine because they work for you and you get great results from their entire line. And thats the thing about detailing, if something works for someone they stick to it. The people who have used UNO and not gotten great results, is probably just because they are so used to other products that work for them. When I think of UNO, I immediately think of you Thomas, because you have mastered the product like no other. You just need to realize that not everyone will be able to pick up UNO and get the results you do with it, thats all.

And back on topic, I`ve used Speed very little so far but its a fantastic product that made my dads Jet Black BMW M5 glow and look perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you wrote that you have nothing personally against me, but it really seems that you have an issue at least with the HD products. You do take every opportunity to put it down

Well, I am going to PM you my address and you send me those samples. Let me see what is going on with them Send some of each. Not too long ego there was a member who was having issues with UNO. He sent me some and sure enough, it didn`t want to wipe off. He was sent a new bottle. It is all good.

exactly my thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just kidding. Black is an excellent pad to jewel the paint with SPEED. To cut, you will need a white polishing pad at least. Even with an orange pad the paint will look great.

ok thanks for the clarification.

Post Thanks / Like

It is only when someone doubts my abilities or claim that the product doesn`t work no matter what, Then I speak up. What am I to do? I would still like to see some evidence from RZ and all that marring he gets with UNO.

I`m sure you`re not referring to me in doubting YOUR abilities, I`ve said many times you`re a good detailer. On the contrary, you have doubted mine.

I`ve posted pictures in another thread in this section which showed the marring on black paint versus other products I used along with the UNO, same pad, etc.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information