Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HD Total

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried ordering Total this Friday. Even tho it`s in their new catalog, the person I spoke to said it was discontinued
    “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    ~Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was discontinued then re-continued...:noidea:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMarque
    Tried ordering Total this Friday. Even tho it`s in their new catalog, the person I spoke to said it was discontinued

They gave you incorrect info. HD TOTAL is alive and well, just waiting on the final labels to go into distribution. This whole process took much longer than expected. 3D/HD updated a bunch of new labels for new and existing products and they are being completed as a package from the vendor. Unfortunately, the logistics for this "package" has faced many updates which has ultimately pushed back the release of HD TOTAL. I can 10000% gaurantee that it will be released very soon.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    They gave you incorrect info. HD TOTAL is alive and well, just waiting on the final labels to go into distribution. This whole process took much longer than expected. 3D/HD updated a bunch of new labels for new and existing products and they are being completed as a package from the vendor. Unfortunately, the logistics for this "package" has faced many updates which has ultimately pushed back the release of HD TOTAL. I can 10000% gaurantee that it will be released very soon.

Any update on the TOTAL status? I am on my last 16oz, and clinging to those as liquid gold.

It is RTU, or concentrate, or will both be available?

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuiz
    Any update on the TOTAL status? I am on my last 16oz, and clinging to those as liquid gold.

Overstock dot com has 24oz bottles of the original. 2 bottles for $21.99.

Used to have gallons. I got some a couple months ago.
    The devil made me do it the first time.
    The second time I done it on my own.

The only good thing about getting old is no longer having to worry about dying young.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRuiz

It`s finally available. Just not yet on the web-site. I would call Ben and have him send you some. It`s only going to be available in Concentrate form which can be diluted up to 10 to 1.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    It`s finally available. Just not yet on the web-site. I would call Ben and have him send you some. It`s only going to be available in Concentrate form which can be diluted up to 10 to 1.

Concentrate is just fine with me. Looking forward to trying this product.

Post Thanks / Like

David and others who helped revive this great product:` <span style="color:rgb(0,255,0);"><span style="font-size:18px;">Thank you!!

`

I ordered some this past week and it`s like having an old friend back.` I ordered from the folks at Autoality,`great pricing on the 16oz bottle.

`

I think the label shows a couple dilution ratios based on task.` I mixed my "light duty" brew at 1:7.` Wonderful scent for a cleaning product.` My go-to for interiors and light, weekly touch ups
    Cars: bringing people together

Post Thanks / Like

that`s awesome Tom. Glad you`re liking it. HD Total was the 1st product from 3D/HD that I really fell in love with. I was pretty upset when they stopped offering it and gave Tunch a hard time about it. a couple years later it`s back and better then ever!`

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information