Post Thanks / Like
    About to make my first order of HD. I will be honest, I always looked HD as a cheap brand. I hope your product will make another believer!

First, what up with that stupid glitch where every youtube video pop up on one corner? very annoying.

What,s the deal with final touch? look the same with almost the same name as Meg last touch? is it a copy? because to be hoenst, I hated that Meg QD..Showroom Shine Car Wax| Clay Bar Lubricant - Final Touch| 3D Products

this is clearly something I want to try:

HD Uno HD Poxy Professional Sizes

are those red applicator as good as any other wax applicator?

3D Car Care; Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store

- I yet to see any revie about those air freshner, do they work great? the bubblegm scent look nice!

�

- Amaze glaze? not even a description on the website.. Price make it very tempting

3D Car Care; Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store

- Wouldn`t express wax be a good after-wash qd? I mean it say it hide swirls and give it a nice shine?

Express Wax – Clear Coat Wax for Cars | 3D Products

- Can I expect APC Citrus to work the same as APC+ from meg?

Car Interior/Exterior Cleaner for Removing Toughest Stains, Stickers, Grease | Orange 88 Citrus Degreaser

- which one of the pink soap or the wash and wax soap would you get ?

Thanks for your feedback!

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I can comment is the final touch. Its a nice QD that has very little in common with the megs product. It does a nice job at concealing and adds a bit of a look that is similar to NXT. I`m not a fan of the smell but otherwise its a good QD.

Post Thanks / Like
    About to make my first order of HD. I will be honest, I always looked HD as a cheap brand. I hope your product will make another believer!

The only thing that is cheep in HD/3D is the price, I guess it is the advantage of dealing direct with the manufacture as aposed to a supplier with a lot on middle men and mark ups. I used to be a solid Menz guy and now UNO is my goto, I`ve actually given away a most of my Menz.

First, what up with that stupid glitch where every youtube video pop up on one corner? very annoying.

I don`t have this problem it may be your browser settings

What,s the deal with final touch? look the same with almost the same name as Meg last touch? is it a copy? because to be hoenst, I hated that Meg QD

Nothing like Megs QD, The product works very well as a clay lube, and as Dan mentioned leaves a nice finish.

this is clearly something I want to try:

Lol This is a no bariner

are those red applicator as good as any other wax applicator?

Yes

- I yet to see any revie about those air freshner, do they work great? the bubblegm scent look nice!

Don`t know, Never used them

- Amaze glaze? not even a description on the website.. Price make it very tempting

I guess it depends on what your reason for using it is, If you want a quick glaze type product I would use Cherry Wax or Express Wax

- Wouldn`t express wax be a good after-wash qd? I mean it say it hide swirls and give it a nice shine?

I like Express wax, works well for a quick once over before for a show car type glaze with nice looks and longjevity seems to be ok. Easy to use and does fill/hide a little however wont fill like SRP or NXT

- Can I expect APC Citrus to work the same as APC+ from meg?

This is a good solid product, works well. I havnt used the megs APC for some time so it would be unfair for me to compaire, in saying that it does everything I ask of it and does it well. My favorite APC is Total the only real advantage is you can cut APC Citrus for those really dirty jobs.

- which one of the pink soap or the wash and wax soap would you get ?

Do you want to wash or wash and wax? Both do a nice job and both work well in a foam lance.

Thanks for your feedback

Hope it helps

Cheers Daniel

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for your reply!!

Thread Information