Post Thanks / Like
    I used UNO on 2 details so far. First up was an E46 M3 I used UNO with a Meg MF pad and did a 1 step and I was impressed with how well it cut and how well it finished http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-b...m3-1-step.html.

I work at a car dealership (not as a detailer) and on occasion I am asked to help with a problem area or even detail a car. We have a brand new Murano that has spots on the hood looks like etching from tree sap. The company that does our touch up paint work tried to buff them off then touch them up and it looked like crap. They were going to send it out to be repainted but asked if I maybe able to do anything with the hood. So I took it home washed the hood first with Iron X it helped to remove the touch paint with ease, then sprayed Majestic Solutions Green Stuff diluted onto it and wash washed with CG Citrus wash. I then wet sanded all the spots with 1000-2500 grit sand paper. I was about to pull out the rotary but I tried my GG DA with a Meg MF cutting disc and UNO first. Going very slow and at times tilting the machine and using the edge of the pad I was able to remove the wet sanding marks, followed up with a Lake Country white pad and UNO, IPA wipe down and finished with Bilt Hamber Auto Balm the dealer and the customer were both pleased. I am very happy I decided to try UNO and bought the 32 oz from the start. Once I get a working computer at home, can not log into photobucket or similar sites at work, I will post pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome! Welcome to the club.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of your posts on UNO and Poxy helped to edge me to purchase

Post Thanks / Like
    I am using UNO more and more now. I am also very pleased with the ability to cut and the uniformity and predictability of the process. Using a couple different pads like orange and yellow, really extend the range of the product as well.

Still playing with it, but it`s going to end up being a go-to product I can tell.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    UNO...really so impressive. Nice to read these all. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I was/am a big advocate for M105 and then D300 and I think I will always have both with me. M105 is great, sometimes can dust a lot more then I like other times can be a little hard to remove. D300 virtually no dust, easy to remove but has less cut then M105. UNO so far has had the amount of cut needed while finishing down great along with no dust and removal that is just way to easy

Post Thanks / Like
    sal great it worked out for you I am sure the owner of the vehicle was very happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sal329
    I was/am a big advocate for M105 and then D300 and I think I will always have both with me. M105 is great, sometimes can dust a lot more then I like other times can be a little hard to remove. D300 virtually no dust, easy to remove but has less cut then M105. UNO so far has had the amount of cut needed while finishing down great along with no dust and removal that is just way to easy

I played around with the Uno you sent Dave, and it seems like good stuff. Now I only need another 390+ posts until I can get some...for free!:woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you had the same results I had with Uno 3.0. Its a good product, and a must try.
    :buffingolishing paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.:buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenap
    I played around with the Uno you sent Dave, and it seems like good stuff. Now I only need another 390+ posts until I can get some...for free!:woot2:

I want some for free lol... Well I ahve UNO and Poxy I will just take some Nitro :clap2:

Post Thanks / Like
    The pictures

After UNO and MF cutting disc

All finished

Post Thanks / Like
    i have few combo that works great for me so far , but look up for UNO and MF system , i may give them a try one day
    ProReflection
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job, Sal. Thanks for the pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys. I am def not the best with a camera either

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CosminTX
    i have few combo that works great for me so far , but look up for UNO and MF system , i may give them a try one day

I`m an increasingly bigger fan of UNO + MF pad the more I use it. Its easy to get the surface to LSP-ready with just lower pressure and speed on the DA. I do get *slight* dusting from UNO but its really only from when I hit the pad with compressed air . UNO quickly made its way to my 1-step polish over 205 or D300.

Thread Information