Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s talk HD Nitro Seal

So what is HD Nitro Seal? Here is the exact science behind it.

HD Nitro Seal is a two part copolymer system ; that it is formed from two different blend of chemicals.

Part A being the Aminofunctional fluid group and the Part B is a hybrid Montan wax composite. When these compounds are mixed together, the amine blend (Part A) will react with the wax group (Part to form a covalent bond so that the resulting mixture will cure into a heavily cross-linked coating.

The advantage of Part A is that it contains a polar amine group that provides excellent deposition or surface affinity. This effectively anchors the product to the surface of the car. The solvent (carrier) in Part A has an extraordinary wetting properties; thus allowing the amionofunctional resins to extend and spread over the body of the vehicle easily. A few drops will almost cover the entire fender. In this case the curable amine silicones, will create a thin layer that provides a crosslinked film on the substrate.

Part B (Montan wax composite) will be combined with aminofunctional silicones to improve the

resistance of a polish film.

Due to the reactivity characteristics of A&B we have chosen to bottle them separately and mix them on the vehicle surface. To ensure the longevity of the shelf life; each bottle is topped with nitrogen gas. Therefore we recommend to use the bottles within few days after opening.

HD Nitro Seal will last 12-18 months on a vehicle depending on normal usage. However you can prolong this time by regularly maintaining automobiles with HD POXY.

While this scientific stuff is great, I am going to take this time to break everything down simple for all to understand.

PART A

HD Nitro Seal is a two part copolymer system ; that it is formed from two different blend of chemicals.

In simple terms this is a two part system from two different polymers. It will take two steps for the process.

Part A being the Aminofunctional fluid group and the Part B is a hybrid Montan wax composite. When these compounds are mixed together, the amine blend (Part A) will react with the wax group (Part to form a covalent bond so that the resulting mixture will cure into a heavily cross-linked coating.

Simply put Part A and B will not mix into the same bottle as one. So they needed to be separated to create a perfect protection. When mixed the bonding begins as a chemical reaction. Thus creating an amazing barrier that will protect.

The advantage of Part A is that it contains a polar amine group that provides excellent deposition or surface affinity. This effectively anchors the product to the surface of the car. The solvent (carrier) in Part A has an extraordinary wetting properties; thus allowing the amionofunctional resins to extend and spread over the body of the vehicle easily. A few drops will almost cover the entire fender. In this case the curable amine silicones, will create a thin layer that provides a crosslinked film on the substrate.

The chemicals in Part A will allow for the surface adhesion process to begin, while yet being able to spread rather quickly. A thin layer will begin to appear on the painted surface.

Part B (Montan wax composite) will be combined with aminofunctional silicones to improve the

resistance of a polish film.

Part B is the part that will improve scuff resistance, add hydrophobic properties and bring the paint to a high gloss shine!

How to Use:

The surface of the vehicle must be completely clean and smooth. Preferably after a clay/polish.

Apply few drops of Part A to a small foam applicator (a little goes a long way; so do not over saturate the applicator).

Rub-in to the whole section of the vehicle massaging in over and over. ( section could be hood fender or door...etc). Do not buff-it yet.

To another applicator apply few drops of Part B and rub-in to the same section. You will see that Part A is not properly dried and has some patches of mat sections. No problem... Just go over it and massage in the Part B.

While letting this section dry and move to the next sections until the entire car is finished.

Come back and now buff in to a brilliant shine with Microfiber towel or a very soft cloth.

HD Nitro Seal cures to its optimum performance in 24 hours. During this time do not wash the vehicle or expose to water.

It was my goal to help further educate everyone on what HD Nitro Seal really is. I only hope you will enjoy this terrific product just as much as I have been as of late. If your curious of when the release date is feel free to watch the attached film I have made for you. it’s a great close up of Nitro Seal in Depth.

Enjoy,

Barry E. Theal

Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sound pretty cool. Can`t wait to see it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a new purchase for me, can one use a DA to apply?

Post Thanks / Like
    How LONG!!!! For an easy to use sealant thats fantastic, hoping the price is not over $50...

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks simple enough to use. Now all we need to know is the general durability of this product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have several samples here just looking at me. I know I have to try these out and I will used it only using a da machine. I`ll let you know soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sal329
    Sounds like a new purchase for me, can one use a DA to apply?

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice video, thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    can`t wait till sept.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to find someone in south jersey who will be using this by then.Looks great

Post Thanks / Like
    September...it`ll be cold in Canada by then , guess i`ll have to wear my parka while detailing with some Nitro Seal

Post Thanks / Like
    How long is it supposed to last?

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Jon Leidgen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Leidgen
    How long is it supposed to last?

Did you read the post or watch the vid?

"HD Nitro Seal will last 12-18 months on a vehicle depending on normal usage. However you can prolong this time by regularly maintaining automobiles with HD POXY."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StuLax18
    Did you read the post or watch the vid?

"HD Nitro Seal will last 12-18 months on a vehicle depending on normal usage. However you can prolong this time by regularly maintaining automobiles with HD POXY."

I must say I did not pay attention the video/post as I should have. Thank you for pointing that out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that I think about it, the video was pretty quiet. I had the volume on full and could just hear. And the OP is long, so I could see someone not watching the vid or reading the wall of text and missing out on the details.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just skimped his post and when the video was playing I was playing some Bad Company 2...so I really wasn`t paying attention at all. But thanks for pointing out the durability part of Nitro..now only if they would bump it back from Sept 1st to sometime sooner...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information