Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanted to thank Francis that works in 3D customer service/sales for going above and beyond. I placed my order for HD UNO with the free HD Poxy the other day and my shipment arrived today. I opened the box, very well package and it was wrong. I got UNO and Metal but no Poxy. My confirmation was correct so I called 3D and spoke with Francis. She hooked me up and is sending the Poxy and I told her I would send back the Metal. She declined my offer and said to keep it and try it! Thanks for great service and being so nice on the phone!!

I will order more!
    2007 F350 4x4 Crew Cab Diesel

2008 Black Yukon Denali XL

2008 Crimson Red 335i (sold)

Reflection Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    :xyxthumbs Customer service is what makes or breaks a company great to see they made it right

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly Sal and I have had issues with other suppliers. 3D is top notch so far

Reflection Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    i`ve also had great experiences with 3D/HD as well, they get :2thumbs: from me...

Post Thanks / Like
    The metal polish is quite good, I`ve found that on chrome tips, the best follow up is a clean scott shop towel (blue one).
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Post Thanks / Like
    They screwed my order up last week as well and left out 2 of my 5 products. I called and they are supposed to be sending a bottle of the HD Total concentrate they left out and a bottle of the 3D waterless car wash, but so far I haven`t received the email they said I would receive.
    2008 Acura TSX in pearl white w/ tan leather

Post Thanks / Like
    I found thier customer service to be excellent too. I tried on line to order the special and couldn`t get it to go through. I called and they took care of me so well I ordered some other products as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered Poxy/Uno it arrived little over a week ago and yesterday I had a message on my phone about my order I will call today and find out what it is about. 3D has a few products I hope to try out soon

Post Thanks / Like
    They screwed up my order last week to. The day it was suppose to arrive at my house UPS said nobody answered my door. The next day it was returned to sender by UPS. Anyways i called ups and they said sender called to have it returned so i called 3D. They said they didnt know why and sent out another package 3 day air. Said i would get it monday and i got it the friday before for the weekend. So it only took an extra 2 days to make it right on there behalf. Customer service was very nice and made things right. Ill order again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beane they said i would get an email to and i never did, but the package showed up earlier then said it would.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarreds
    Beane they said i would get an email to and i never did, but the package showed up earlier then said it would.
    I talked with Francis on Friday when the order arrived, and she was very helpful in trying to fix my order, but I was still a little aggravated that on a 5 line order, 2 of the lines were missing when they were showing shipped on the invoice. This is promising to hear, so I will wait a few more days before I try to call again. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beane71884
    I talked with Francis on Friday when the order arrived, and she was very helpful in trying to fix my order, but I was still a little aggravated that on a 5 line order, 2 of the lines were missing when they were showing shipped on the invoice. This is promising to hear, so I will wait a few more days before I try to call again. Thanks!

All companies make mistakes, things happen! It`s how they handle them that separates them form other companies

So far I am impressed with them

Reflection Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beane71884
    They screwed my order up last week as well and left out 2 of my 5 products. I called and they are supposed to be sending a bottle of the HD Total concentrate they left out and a bottle of the 3D waterless car wash, but so far I haven`t received the email they said I would receive.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxjax
    All companies make mistakes, things happen! It`s how they handle them that separates them form other companies

So far I am impressed with them

I ordered 3x of the 32oz uno and poxy special, international shipping (and got nailed with $22 duty). and it only had two of the bottles. Luckily when I contacted Francis she let me know they would ship the other 4; just waiting on them to arrive. I just hope I don`t get smoked for $50 more in duty.

I can`t help but think a slightly upgraded online ordering system would help them sort orders better. I found it super clunky. I am sure Francis is pulling her hair out with all these messed up orders. I felt bad calling!
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just received my missing items, HD Total concentrate and 3D waterless car wash, and they threw in an extra bottle of the Total concentrate which was nice. I agree that the customer service (Francis in particular) is doing well, but I question the ordering/shipping process of this company. Considering the amount of people just in this forum that had to utilize customer service as a result of missing/wrong products, I wonder how much this company is losing because they have to reship so many orders due to error.

Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. I got my shipping info today, so I am confident everything will arrive. It must be busy times in the CS department though!
    Click here to see what I`ve been working on, or here to see my YouTube page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information