Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, So I bought about 120-130 usd worth of stuff from the store...all products, no machines...but they came in two difference invoices(i figure coming from two different warehouses or w.e.--ok fine) but how come I get 0 points accrued from it?

A little help here? because I feel a little cheated...

Post Thanks / Like
    every product I`ve looked at says "0 customer", to me it seems like the points portion hasn`t been filled out for products yet.

Example:

HD FREE - Waterless Car Wash Lotion

Our price: $11.99

Customer Points: 0.00

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess you have to find out who the "Lynn" is for the store and get in touch and I`m sure they will get you squared away.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m just curious because before checkout i saw 100 points (though I was a little upset that i didnt get points for the 20-30 dolars i went over 100 but i figured *shrugs* oh well) but checked my account today--after lookin at the invoice and saw 0 points--I thnk i`ll call this "Lynn" lol thanks setec.

Ben@3D
    Points not showing atm in the account, but they are there...should be worked out by monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I checked my order--it amounted to $127 and change--Sent an e-mail to their customer support--still haven`t heard back from them. I`m beginning to feel like I`ve been had...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexshimshimhae
    So I checked my order--it amounted to $127 and change--Sent an e-mail to their customer support--still haven`t heard back from them. I`m beginning to feel like I`ve been had...

First off, thank you for your order.

Your order was placed Tuesday night and shipped Wednesday. Email confirmation was sent out with tracking numbers to the email address on file. Also, if you log into your account, it shows the tracking numbers. Both orders were deliveried today in fact. Three business days is standard UPS Ground turn around times from Florida to NY.

Also, where did you send the email as we didnt see one?

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns on your order.

Thanks,

Ben

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I got the order today regardless I Was excited when the UPS truck pulled up (I even ran out to the truck to save him the trouble of having to step off the truck) My concern was in regards to the points accrual

Oh I sent it through the "Contact Us" form I believe *sorry*

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so I`m going to assume that I shouldn`t expect to get any points from this past purchase

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea how to get in touch--I`ve sent i thnk 2 or three notices through the `contact us` and one pm to admin--nothing...ionno for now i guess I`ll just shop elsewhere

Post Thanks / Like
    ok well it`s been almost a month and still not so much as a word from this store--I guess they were too busy switching owners--I think it`s safe to say that I wont be ordering anything from this site again....its a shame that the customer service is lousy and wont make things right...

Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexshimshimhae
    ok well it`s been almost a month and still not so much as a word from this store--I guess they were too busy switching owners--I think it`s safe to say that I wont be ordering anything from this site again....its a shame that the customer service is lousy and wont make things right...
    I will check in the morning. Sorry for the inconvinience.

TG

Thread Information