Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Has this been discontinued or is there simply a problem with the site? For the last two days I`ve been getting a "problem loading page" error message using the link in my welcome email. I did not receive any notification the program was ending. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    things really haven`t been the same since David... there is no support. look elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashtime
    things really haven`t been the same since David... there is no support. look elsewhere.

What part did David have to play in the company that produces the HD product line? :soscared:

Post Thanks / Like
    He played a major role; got a bunch of folks excited. It`s too bad as the product line looked to be promising.

And when simple questions go unanswered, then do NOT buy from them. Don`t buy HD products. Simple.

i`m guessing there`s a lot of internal drama and/or they simply don`t care what you and i say or think.

Post Thanks / Like
    He played a major role; got a bunch of folks excited. It`s too bad as the product line looked to be promising.

And when simple questions go unanswered, then do NOT buy from them. Don`t buy HD products. Simple.

i`m guessing there`s a lot of internal drama and/or they simply don`t care what you and i say or think.

But 3D wasn`t started by DavidB, he had nothing to do with them other than bringing the brand to Autopia, right? Then he eventually sold Autopia to them.

I haven`t kept up to be honest... I came and went over the past 5 years when the David drama would get out of hand so I`ve missed big chunks of happenings here.

I guess my point is the board isn`t any worse off than when David ran it. (I don`t think so anyway) And some old members that left or were banned because of his heavy handedness are coming back so I see that as a positive step. The rest is just growing pains.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflux
    But 3D wasn`t started by DavidB, he had nothing to do with them other than bringing the brand to Autopia, right? Then he eventually sold Autopia to them.

I haven`t kept up to be honest... I came and went over the past 5 years when the David drama would get out of hand so I`ve missed big chunks of happenings here.

I guess my point is the board isn`t any worse off than when David ran it. (I don`t think so anyway) And some old members that left or were banned because of his heavy handedness are coming back so I see that as a positive step. The rest is just growing pains.

I think what Flashtime means is when issues came up with the HD Line, DavidB was on top of it immediately and was talking with the HD people and get the issue resolved very quickly. DavidB had the customer service of the line down pat. I have no experience with the HD Line but some are saying since David left, the HD staff who have filled in for DavidB have not been near as responsive as DavidB. Again, I have zero experience with the HD line so I cannot comment on their customer service.

Post Thanks / Like
    is there a major problem in 3d products? my buddys paint shop wants to replace there 3m 3in1 polish and was going to recommend them hd uno seems like flashtime knows whats going on with the company so any advice would be appreciated thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    don`t know what`s going on. i have the uno...don`t like it. Meguiars M105, M205 and 3M Ultrafina is a goo d setup for the paint shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use HD UNO daily and love it. If you call 3d, you get excellent customer service. Not sure what the issue is.

Post Thanks / Like
    don`t know what`s going on. i have the uno...don`t like it. Meguiars M105, M205 and 3M Ultrafina is a goo d setup for the paint shop.

What do you not like about uno? i heard good reviews about 105 and 205 combo but seems too time consuming for my buddys shop. thank you flash

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    I use HD UNO daily and love it.

Do you use UNO with the related HD pads or do you find UNO does fine with other brand pads?

Quote Originally Posted by tdekany
    If you call 3d, you get excellent customer service. Not sure what the issue is.

I guess people are referring to how the HD folks really don`t post on this forum much anymore to keep the information flow and answering online questions on their still fairly new products going. Like I said, I haven`t tried the HD line so I really cannot complain one way or another. Though I do find it odd that they invested in Autopia (you would assume to promote their line) but they don`t come on much and talk about their products and offer any additional news about upcoming products.

On a side note, what other HD products have you used? HD Free? HD Total? Poxy? And the rest?

Post Thanks / Like
    HD UNO works with any pad, like other polishes.

I am using their quick detailer, poxy, total, protect -all top notch. Really

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried the UNO with my LC white and it just gets sucked into the foam; that`s probably why they have their own

very low profile pads to use... HD TOTAL is excellent stuff. HD FREE is fine for a quick mist and wipe. HD POXY

is extremely easy to use, looks fantastic even on glass. However, there are many other brands to choose from

by vendors that actually reply to simple/basic questions.

What do you not like about uno? i heard good reviews about 105 and 205 combo but seems too time consuming for my buddys shop. thank you flash

Too time consuming... well, i find it to be very efficient for me as i cut and polish my own paint jobs. i`m not a "detailer" like most others on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the help i guess megs or 3d would be a good option i wonder how much time i could save by using 3d on a mid sized sedan. with new paint

Post Thanks / Like
    It takes a lots of practice and research. Spend the necessary time to be proficient. Don`t waste your time

looking for miracle products. In order to save/make time, you have to use lots of it (wisely)...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information