Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    The following opinions will finally get me bounced out of here.......................but it needs to be said.

A issued "Challenge" will never be recieved well, in fact saying stuff like "Throwing down the gauntlet" and "Game changer" until something has been proven in the real world just makes someone move along and lose all respect(In my case that is as I do not speak for others).

From what I see from afar and from others in the industry Tunch really cares about his business and product, where there is a dis-connect is in some of the added person(s) that are on the team................... a few of them are known(In my opinion of course) to be FOSAAT defined as "Full of s**t at all times, with bluster and embellishment taking minor things and making them major.

Mike Murphy had it right............why not have a room full of guys just brainstorming and doing different things on test panels and keep it light without ego or "I am a industry expert" bluster? the post by "Foot n mouth" Barry calling out Mr KBM(In a lighthearted way somewhat...) was still ill advised and the recent person(s) sent packing after doing and saying stupid stuff(Recently and a few months back.............without saying it but "Surfer boy" as I know him) come to mind.

Tunch................... you are a smart guy and who am I(Just a detailer) to advise you on anything to do with your business, but if I were you I would look closely at certain people you are surrounded by and if they do not pass the smell test..................... they have to go, only then will the product improve and the public relation nightmares will stop happening.

BTW I cut n pasted this to my computer, and took a pic of this post so even though it will be clipped everyone will still see it eventually. Remember doing the wrong thing is very easy................doing the right thing(s) is

not.

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent Bob.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Before anything happens, I would like to go on recored as stating that Bob should not be bounced for this post. He is a very valuable counter balance on this forum and has a firm grip on the industry. He knows the players (past and present), processes, and products. Banning him would only serve to lessen the value of this forum as an open area to share opinions. In this case he is calling out some 3D/HD empoyees. He is entitled to his opinion and I am glad to hear it along with the other sides opinion. I am a big boy and can draw my own decisions.

I have been on record here stating similar views on the 3D/HD line. Agreed with a little softer voice but to each their own.

I am not an acomlplished enough detailer to tell you if this polish is better than that, I also have little experience on multiple clears as I only do my own cars. Bob and guy`s like him are the reason I am here. He calls it like he see`s it and we clearly need him on this Forum more than he needs us.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Concierge
    The following opinions will finally get me bounced out of here.......................but it needs to be said.

A issued "Challenge" will never be recieved well, in fact saying stuff like "Throwing down the gauntlet" and "Game changer" until something has been proven in the real world just makes someone move along and lose all respect(In my case that is as I do not speak for others).

From what I see from afar and from others in the industry Tunch really cares about his business and product, where there is a dis-connect is in some of the added person(s) that are on the team................... a few of them are known(In my opinion of course) to be FOSAAT defined as "Full of s**t at all times, with bluster and embellishment taking minor things and making them major.

Mike Murphy had it right............why not have a room full of guys just brainstorming and doing different things on test panels and keep it light without ego or "I am a industry expert" bluster? the post by "Foot n mouth" Barry calling out Mr KBM(In a lighthearted way somewhat...) was still ill advised and the recent person(s) sent packing after doing and saying stupid stuff(Recently and a few months back.............without saying it but "Surfer boy" as I know him) come to mind.

Tunch................... you are a smart guy and who am I(Just a detailer) to advise you on anything to do with your business, but if I were you I would look closely at certain people you are surrounded by and if they do not pass the smell test..................... they have to go, only then will the product improve and the public relation nightmares will stop happening.

BTW I cut n pasted this to my computer, and took a pic of this post so even though it will be clipped everyone will still see it eventually. Remember doing the wrong thing is very easy................doing the right thing(s) is

not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob if you have an issue with me, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks

Barrry Theal

717-875-8686

Barry@presidentialdetails.com
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

not.

When I see your posts, this is how I imagine you behind your keyboard:

Serious Business Bob, not Auto Concierge. You obviously have some severe emotional issues that need to be resolved, Bob. You have this ultra-aggressive, keyboard warrior attitude that is sad to watch. A normal, well-adjusted person will talk with civility when engaging others. You on the other hand, seem to be brimming with malice towards everyone you speak of. Everyone but you and your (in your own words) "inner circle" (elementary school clique-mentality much?) is a leacherous, corrupt imbecile with ill intentions, but not Bob! Bob is the champion of moral fortitude and justice! Bob knows best on every subject imaginable and is scared of no one!

Just look at your vocabulary: juvenile nicknames for others, embarrassing attempts at using outdated verbiage; it`s embarrassing. How often have you been called out in the past for your desperate attempts at grabbing attention on the Internet? I`m guessing this isn`t the first time. Do you know what the mark of a little man is? Someone that constantly and unflinchingly attempts to paint everyone else as being beneath him and his "clique."

What made you this way, Bob? If I had to wager a guess, you must have been bullied in your childhood, and in your adult years, you are trying to compensate for those earlier pains by verbally combating everyone you come across. Maybe a visit to a shrink would do you some good, and then you can have a more positive relationship with the world at large. Without that, you are nothing but a bitter man trying to heal a clearly bruised ego.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I stumble into the psychologists for free forum. If so, I couldn`t be happier, I`ve been looking to get some help.

Robert

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFluckYourself
    When I see your posts, this is how I imagine you behind your keyboard:

Serious Business Bob, not Auto Concierge. You obviously have some severe emotional issues that need to be resolved, Bob. You have this ultra-aggressive, keyboard warrior attitude that is sad to watch. A normal, well-adjusted person will talk with civility when engaging others. You on the other hand, seem to be brimming with malice towards everyone you speak of. Everyone but you and your (in your own words) "inner circle" (elementary school clique-mentality much?) is a leacherous, corrupt imbecile with ill intentions, but not Bob! Bob is the champion of moral fortitude and justice! Bob knows best on every subject imaginable and is scared of no one!

Just look at your vocabulary: juvenile nicknames for others, embarrassing attempts at using outdated verbiage; it`s embarrassing. How often have you been called out in the past for your desperate attempts at grabbing attention on the Internet? I`m guessing this isn`t the first time. Do you know what the mark of a little man is? Someone that constantly and unflinchingly attempts to paint everyone else as being beneath him and his "clique."

What made you this way, Bob? If I had to wager a guess, you must have been bullied in your childhood, and in your adult years, you are trying to compensate for those earlier pains by verbally combating everyone you come across. Maybe a visit to a shrink would do you some good, and then you can have a more positive relationship with the world at large. Without that, you are nothing but a bitter man trying to heal a clearly bruised ego.

Good to see you signed up on another username EMT.

Post Thanks / Like
    * subscribed

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would 3D ban Bob? This is Autopia, not AG.

Plus, what did he really say that is so bad? I could be wrong because sometimes I have a hard time understanding Bob`s posts, but he said that I and Mel should have not been hired and that we both are full of $hit all the time?

We all know Bob speaks the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    Before anything happens, I would like to go on recored as stating that Bob should not be bounced for this post. He is a very valuable counter balance on this forum and has a firm grip on the industry. He knows the players (past and present), processes, and products. Banning him would only serve to lessen the value of this forum as an open area to share opinions. In this case he is calling out some 3D/HD empoyees. He is entitled to his opinion and I am glad to hear it along with the other sides opinion. I am a big boy and can draw my own decisions.

I have been on record here stating similar views on the 3D/HD line. Agreed with a little softer voice but to each their own.

I am not an acomlplished enough detailer to tell you if this polish is better than that, I also have little experience on multiple clears as I only do my own cars. Bob and guy`s like him are the reason I am here. He calls it like he see`s it and we clearly need him on this Forum more than he needs us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good just making sure. I like Bobs posts and he has been very helpful to me. I think he is just brutally honest

Thomas love that avitar. That car is Smoking hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Dekany

Plus, what did he really say that is so bad? I could be wrong because sometimes I have a hard time understanding Bob`s posts, but he said that I and Mel should have not been hired and that we both are full of $hit all the time?

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas, I did refer to unfortunate statements you made to certain people here and elsewhere but did not mean you in the FOSAAT part of the post to be crystal clear.

I know.........................being a bully again, well the truth sometimes is not recieved well and I really wish I did not have to point out conduct unbecoming.

I stand by what was said, the people in the direction they were pointed understand EXACTLY why this is so as we have been here before. I just articulated that there is a difference between "Marketing" and "Gorilla marketing" and I would use HD stuff in a second if it met the standard I need(Nitro Seal does) and just my opinion again if you have the goods it shows..................... nothing out of the ordinary needs to be added.

As for saying what has to be said........................someone needs to, and I am not running for office.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like his posts as well.

Which avatar? I don`t have one

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X
    Good just making sure. I like Bobs posts and he has been very helpful to me. I think he is just brutally honest

Thomas love that avitar. That car is Smoking hot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bob - it is alright, but don`t really know what it is you are referring to. Like you, I also say the truth. Some may, and some may not like that, but you know that better than anyone.

Thomas, I did refer to unfortunate statements you made to certain people here and elsewhere but did not mean you in the FOSAAT part of the post to be crystal clear.

I know.........................being a bully again, well the truth sometimes is not recieved well and I really wish I did not have to point out conduct unbecoming.

I stand by what was said, the people in the direction they were pointed understand EXACTLY why this is so as we have been here before. I just articulated that there is a difference between "Marketing" and "Gorilla marketing" and I would use HD stuff in a second if it met the standard I need(Nitro Seal does) and just my opinion again if you have the goods it shows..................... nothing out of the ordinary needs to be added.

As for saying what has to be said........................someone needs to, and I am not running for office.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bob - it is alright, but don`t really know what it is you are referring to. Like you, I also say the truth. Some may, and some may not like that, but you know that better than anyone.

Thomas I know about the PM`s to a "Texas detailer" and the 6speed thread...............enough said. That`s it no more on this thread so the challenge can go down as planned.

Post Thanks / Like
    No idea what you are talking about - I recommended you to 2 people.

Thomas I know about the PM`s to a "Texas detailer" and the 6speed thread...............enough said. That`s it no more on this thread so the challenge can go down as planned.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information