Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE: THESE PUPPIES ARE GONE!!!

Fifty lucky members took advantage of the HD POLISHER KIT promotion HD Car Care held last week, and the staff at 3D Products want to extend a BIG thanks!

I was overwhelmed with the number of PM responses I got regarding the last 3 polishers at that special price. I`m sorry I was not able to accommodate everyone. The super special price for the 50 polisher kits was based on special pricing received for those 50 units.

I asked 3D if there was anything they could do to accommodate others who want to step up to a PCXP and experience the new HD products. This morning they responded back with a great package. They gave me 25 units of the HD DA POLISH & WAX KIT at 30% off.

Here`s a link to the product page:

DA POLISH & WAX KIT

The kit includes:

- PCXP DA Polisher

- HD 4.75" Flexible Backing Plate

- HD UNO Polish and HD UNOPAD Foam Polishing Pad

- HD POXY Sealant Wax and HD POXYPAD Foam Finishing & Wax Pad

- HD MICROPOLISH and HD MICROBUFF Microfiber Towels (3 ea.)

- HD Microfiber Bonnets (2 ea.)

- HD FREE Waterless Car Wash Lotion

This is one heck of a great kit for anyone wanting to get into machine polishing and waxing the easy way. All of the guessing is taken out of the process. One pad for polishing. One pad for waxing. Waterless wash for keeping it looking perfect.

The kit price is regularly $230. With the "polisher-special" coupon code the price is only $161.

Please remember that I only have 25 of these kits to offer at this price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    One hell of a deal. I took advantage of the last deal but for an additional $30.00 I would have done this instead. Oh well. David is are there any deals happening for just the HD Poxy, HD POXYPAD and HD Free?
    Mike
    M.R. Detail Shop
    Long Island, NY

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Detail Shop
    One hell of a deal. I took advantage of the last deal but for an additional $30.00 I would have done this instead. Oh well. David is are there any deals happening for just the HD Poxy, HD POXYPAD and HD Free?

Yes!

Quite a few people noticed that they could buy HD POXY at 30% off when they placed the order for the Polisher Kit. I`m sorry you missed that detail in the shopping cart.

I am loading a HD Car Care store deal now that offers HD UNO for $6 per bottle, HD FREE for $6 per bottle, and HD PROTECT for $10 per bottle with a purchase of HD POXY at regular price (limit 1 per customer, please). As a quick note, the HD FREE add-on at $6 is a heck of a deal, because it also comes with a free bottle of HD FREE Concentrate (one per order), so it`s like getting 48 oz. for only $6 (and you pay less shipping).

:hifive:

Post Thanks / Like
    shipping to Canada?...

Post Thanks / Like
    I am loading a HD Car Care store deal now that offers HD UNO for $6 per bottle, HD FREE for $6 per bottle, and HD PROTECT for $10 per bottle with a purchase of HD POXY at regular price (limit 1 per customer, please). As a quick note, the HD FREE add-on at $6 is a heck of a deal, because it also comes with a free bottle of HD FREE Concentrate (one per order), so it`s like getting 48 oz. for only $6 (and you pay less shipping).

:hifive:

Can`t seem to find this deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Detail Shop

Yeah me too I"m Interested IT would be cool to pay extra $30 and get this deal!!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW I want this deal! but i already got my today hahaA Can i pay extra $30 and get this deal? if you have any left over but i bet you would run out quick

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    HD Car Care has three of these polisher kits left at the 30% off price..

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two left at this great price!

Post Thanks / Like
    Make that one left. :woot2:

Can`t wait to try it. My poor black truck has water spots and a few light scratches.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by inky13
    Make that one left. :woot2:

Can`t wait to try it. My poor black truck has water spots and a few light scratches.

Make that none left!!!

UPDATE: THESE PUPPIES ARE GONE!!!

I`m working on another polisher special for those who did not get in on this one.

Thread Information