Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    There`s more to cost than the price of the liquid. If HD UNO cuts out steps and/or other liquids/pads, then it reduces cost, right?

HD Pro line will be available online soon. UNO and POXY will be available in 32 oz. bottles. TOTAL and FREE will be available in 64 oz. concentrates (makes 5-8 gallons of ready-to-use). HD PROTECT will be available in 24 oz. spray (as some people have noted, this product can be diluted for pro work). HD GEL will not be available in the HD Pro line, but we will offer a professional exterior dressing.

Any kind of ETA on the pro line? If these products are as capable as everyone is saying, I may be making some major product changes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed out on this special. I really hate it too. Since scumbags broke into my garage and stole everything "power" I don`t have a buffer/polisher anymore. I have been looking to replace the one I had but missed this deal because I was to late.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well talk to David or call them. I wanted the kit with all the products as I`m planning on selling this stuff so I better get to know all the stuff. But since there is a delay on the affiliate stuff/pricing I asked nicely and they very nicely hooked me up. We`ve got 4 or 5 cars to try it on this weekend if it makes it here in time. Although I`m hoping we aren`t getting the bad pad they were talking about in the other thread!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks DavidB for allowing me to get in on the discount. It really is a bright spot for me. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wvmystichrome
    Thanks DavidB for allowing me to get in on the discount. It really is a bright spot for me. THANKS AGAIN !!!!!

You`re very welcome. I had 3 remaining at the special price.

There`s one left if someone wants it for the $120 price. PM me! :dance

Post Thanks / Like
    You`re very welcome. I had 3 remaining at the special price.

There`s one left if someone wants it for the $120 price. PM me! :dance

PM Sent..................

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got mine! I hope to give it a whirl tonight!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, here`s my review! Keep in mind that this is my first time ever using a machine to polish.

First the product came nicely packaged! (I like the HDTape, lol)

Pics of what`s inside (I ordered some extra stuff!)

My test area was the hood of my 1993 Honda Civic Si. Now the paint isn`t horrible, but the car is 16 almost 17 years old. Neither of the previous owners probably cared extremely well for it.

First pic is of the hood before washing

You can see some of the scratches (RIDS, I think they`re called)

Pic of the clay after 1/2 the hood...not too bad I don`t think!

Pic of HD Uno and Unopad

Here`s some before and after pics. As you can see, I don`t have adequate lighting, but I`m currently doing a rear brake job on the car, so I couldn`t move it out tonight.

50/50 (Left of the tape HD Uno, Right of the tape washed & clayed only)

These before and after shots aren`t great, but the best way to tell is to look at the difference in the detail of the worklight to see what the polishing did.

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

So to reiterate...

I washed the hood with dish soap

Dryed it with a WW

Clayed using clay magic and Meguiars QD as lube

Wiped down with MF

HD Uno w/ Unopad on PCXP

Overall, my first machine polishing experience was good! I learned how pressure can affect different things, and that I need a lot more practice! :buffing:

I still have the edges of the hood to do by hand, but I can`t wait to get this thing out in the sun to fully see the difference!

Oh and next time I`m gonna try to remember to keep the camera on the same setting so there isn`t as much discrepancy in the pics!

Thanks!

P.S. David you have a PM

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5spdfrk
    Ok, here`s my review! Keep in mind that this is my first time ever using a machine to polish.

Fantastic pictorial! Thank you for sharing.

I`d say for a first time machine polishing experience, it turned out fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic pictorial! Thank you for sharing.

I`d say for a first time machine polishing experience, it turned out fantastic.
    Thanks David! Looking forward to tackling the rest of the car in better light once the brakes are done!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IC3DT3
    Any kind of ETA on the pro line? If these products are as capable as everyone is saying, I may be making some major product changes.

Yes. I will make an announcement today!

PC + Patience = Reward!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys...I received my package a couple of days ago and cannot wait to use it! The PC sounds "meaner" than my older PC7336, almost like a rotary polisher...definately feels like it has "bite" to it...I will report after doing my black 07 F-150 next week. Thanks so much David...

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine today too! Possibly doing 4 vehicles this saturday depending on the weather. 2 will be easy as they have already been clayed and had some work and just need a wash, uno and poxy. The other 2 haven`t been done in quite awhile, good thing there are 2 of us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Need to sell a few more? Doing this for a few days again would be an EXCELLENT idea.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJ
    Need to sell a few more? Doing this for a few days again would be an EXCELLENT idea.

We had special pricing on 50 units. They are all gone. If 3D extends the same price on polishers in stock, they will be loosing money, not making money.

I just got permission to offer polisher kit in stock at 30% off on an additional 50 units.

Regular price on the kit is $200

30% off discount price is $140... that`s a fantastic price for:

- PCXP

- 4.75" flexible backing plate

- HD UNOPAD

- HD UNO polish

- Microfiber Towels

- Microfiber Buffing Bonnets

To get the 30% off price, you must use the "polisher-special" discount coupon.

DA POLISHER KIT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information