Post Thanks / Like
    awesome....

Post Thanks / Like
    How much for shipping to canada?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by armada
    How much for shipping to canada?

3D will begin shpping USPS Global Priority mid month. The polisher package will be approximately 11 Lbs fully boxed. According to the USPS site, it will cost $34 USD.

The reason it`s taking time to ship Internationally is because we want to do flat-rate shipping. If we re-pack the kit in a flat rate box, the shipping is only $25 USD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats awesome!!!!!!!$$$145 shipped to my door!!!!!!!!!!!Its crazy too!!!!!!

:buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing::buffing::buff ing::buffing::buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    awesome deal!!! picked one up
    Mike
    M.R. Detail Shop
    Long Island, NY

Post Thanks / Like
    How difficult is it to learn how to use one of these for polishing? I`ve done some pretty intense detailing on numerous cars and used every type of product one would use, but I`ve never used an orbital. I know that it`s dangerous to try and buff a car without knowing what you`re doing, but I`ve heard that polishing is much easier. Is this true? I might have to jump on this deal if it`s not too difficult (or dangerous) to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by espguitarist
    How difficult is it to learn how to use one of these for polishing? I`ve done some pretty intense detailing on numerous cars and used every type of product one would use, but I`ve never used an orbital. I know that it`s dangerous to try and buff a car without knowing what you`re doing, but I`ve heard that polishing is much easier. Is this true? I might have to jump on this deal if it`s not too difficult (or dangerous) to learn.

it`s safe (use with common sense like anything else) and once you use one, you`ll wonder why you didn`t buy one sooner...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    Not until later this month. Shall I notify you when 3D has their USPS Global Priority shipping up and running?
    Sounds great:clap:

please give a notify when USPS available

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, I`m fairly new to detailing. I just couldn`t decide on which DA to pickup. This deal got me sold!

David, quick question. Is this HD Uno - High Definition Car Polish Wax & Finish | 3DProducts.com, the same product that comes in the kit? In another post you mention 16 & 32oz for the Pro line. Thanks.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Soarer5
    Hi everyone, I`m fairly new to detailing. I just couldn`t decide on which DA to pickup. This deal got me sold!

David, quick question. Is this HD Uno - High Definition Car Polish Wax & Finish | 3DProducts.com, the same product that comes in the kit? In another post you mention 16 & 32oz for the Pro line. Thanks.

HD UNO and POXY started life as 3D pro line products. Both products went through extensive changes after I got involved. Any pro line product with a manufacture date after 22 July, 2009 is the same as the new consumer line.

A week ago the owner of 3D decided that only size for HD UNO and POXY going forward will be 32 oz. (no pints or gallons). If you find a pint or gallon size of either product remaining, it`s probably old formula.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey David,

I just ordered one of these and for some reason I didn`t get a confirmation in my email. I went ahead and sent you a PM. Thanks for the great deal!

Don

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by htown
    Hey David,

I just ordered one of these and for some reason I didn`t get a confirmation in my email. I went ahead and sent you a PM. Thanks for the great deal!

Don

:hm

Thanks, Don. I see your order. I will forward the confirmation to the mail address on your Autopia account.

:dance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    :hm

Thanks, Don. I see your order. I will forward the confirmation to the mail address on your Autopia account.

:dance

Got it! Looking forward to this product!

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it come with a counterweight for the PC?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 5spdfrk
    Does it come with a counterweight for the PC?

It comes complete. The polisher comes from Porter Cable with a counterweight. Our 4.75" backing plate is perfectly weight matched to work with the standard machine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information