Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    The Meguiar`s Soft Buff 2.0 pads work great with HD UNO on the rotary, as does the Meguiar`s Solo Wool Light Cutton Pad (yellow). In fact, these pads are an amazing match up.

David, I thought you said only low-profile pads are recommended. Are the Megs and LC pads in this category? And will HD UNO work well with a rotax machine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you use it by hand or machine on your glass? Technique?

David, I used my PC with the orange uno pad. did a small section at a time on speed 5 1ft x 1 ft and it worked very well. I had some water spots that did not want to come out with other productsa and they were gone with ease. I was surprised at how the scratches and swirls were removed. the glass had a glow to it like I have never seen on my 8 year old suv. I have tried lots of stuff ( even via my rotary ) and they did not reach the level of correction that the uno combo did. guess we had at least one person out there hear you about using it on glass :LOLOL I have tried the uno by hand on a small section of my hood before using the machine and it worked well. very impressed by the product so far. the uno and the pads made for it seems to work perfectly together for me. I just tried the HD free on my truck yesterday and it blew my mind, the ease of use and the results. so far I am happy with these products. next I need to try the total .

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the fantastic feedback! It`s nice to have my own findings (speaking about the glass) validated. UNO was not formulated for glass, but when I tried it on a few vehicles and it worked so well, I had to put it out there.

db

Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    David, I used my PC with the orange uno pad. did a small section at a time on speed 5 1ft x 1 ft and it worked very well. I had some water spots that did not want to come out with other productsa and they were gone with ease. I was surprised at how the scratches and swirls were removed. the glass had a glow to it like I have never seen on my 8 year old suv. I have tried lots of stuff ( even via my rotary ) and they did not reach the level of correction that the uno combo did. guess we had at least one person out there hear you about using it on glass :LOLOL I have tried the uno by hand on a small section of my hood before using the machine and it worked well. very impressed by the product so far. the uno and the pads made for it seems to work perfectly together for me. I just tried the HD free on my truck yesterday and it blew my mind, the ease of use and the results. so far I am happy with these products. next I need to try the total .

Post Thanks / Like
    DavidB,

You are very welcome on the review. I wanted people to know that they should try this on glass, if they need to remove some defects in the paint and glass you only need one product. maybe we need to rename this polish everything in one

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flatstick
    ... maybe we need to rename this polish everything in one

:hm EIO has a nice ring to it... so long as people don`t break out into song.

And on his farm he had a polish. Ee-i-e-I-Ooooo! With a scratch here and scratch there, here a scratch, there a scratch, everywhere a scratch-scratch!

:laugh:

Post Thanks / Like

And on his farm he had a polish. Ee-i-e-I-Ooooo! With a scratch here and scratch there, here a scratch, there a scratch, everywhere a scratch-scratch!

Now thats funny !!!!!
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like

DavidB,

Now that deserves a big :LOLOL ...... thanks for the laugh :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJ
    Did this ever happen?

Here is the link to bufferbarry`s use of UNO

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-det...l-details.html
    It is not worth doing unless you do it right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information