Post Thanks / Like
    Just ordered mine, cant wait!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFresh
    Just ordered mine, cant wait!!

You will love it
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered mine yesterday morning (Friday) from Amazon(Orangeonions) and I got it today (Saturday) and that was with free shipping. I can not wait to try mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    im considering this but im worried about power of it. an then the length of the hose anyone have any idea on how to possiably make an extension for it? but the price is great also its nice that you can store water in it great for mobile detailing if you dont have a tank to haul around with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickery16
    im considering this but im worried about power of it. an then the length of the hose anyone have any idea on how to possiably make an extension for it? but the price is great also its nice that you can store water in it great for mobile detailing if you dont have a tank to haul around with you

It has more than enough power .But is not the power of a regular unit. As far as an extension just order another hose from Nomad. I find it long enough . I just position the tank on the side I`m working on.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    well ill onlly be using it in michigan till september then im moveign to daytona beach. so it will be great for down there plus it looks small so it wont take up alot of room in my car so i can bring more stuff i should be ordering it within a week or so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon (Orangeonions) only showed 6 left when I ordered mine.

Post Thanks / Like
    In case anyone is looking for the Nomad COR35, the self-contained 18 volt rechargeable model, this is the best deal I located:

Reeds Sporting Goods: Nomad COR35 Cordless Pressure Washer

On sale for $169.99 (shipping to FL was around $14, no sales tax.) Also, FYI: It uses Ryobi batteries.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 180drft
    Yeah it really sucks. I was all happy to try it out then it broke on me . However, I noticed that there are two different versions of that nomad. The newer ones appear to have a metal fitting instead of that cheap plastic. Hopefully I can get one of those instead. Does anyone have one of these?

I just received one that I ordered thru Amazon and went with Bargain Outfitters because their photo showed the one with the metal fitting (the orangeonion photos showed only the plastic) - but the one they shipped has the plastic fitting

Haven`t tried it yet as am wondering if I should send it back for a replacement one with the metal fitting. Has anyone recently gotten the metal fitting one from Amazon?? are all the plastic ones breaking???????

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 01RedSLK
    I just received one that I ordered thru Amazon and went with Bargain Outfitters because their photo showed the one with the metal fitting (the orangeonion photos showed only the plastic) - but the one they shipped has the plastic fitting

Haven`t tried it yet as am wondering if I should send it back for a replacement one with the metal fitting. Has anyone recently gotten the metal fitting one from Amazon?? are all the plastic ones breaking???????

Thanks!

They are all plastic as far as I know I think the picture is from the first run. Remember these are a discontinued model .Hence the price. I bought 2 of those and have had no problems. I also pickedup a the Fully portable unit for 150.shipped to my door over the winter.
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I saw that the OP was from last year but didn`t realize that it was a discontinued model. Seemed like a great way to get the road salt off away from the house without turning our garage apron into a skating rink like I`ve been known to do in the past!

Guess with 20ft of hose I can be careful!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 01RedSLK
    Thanks! I saw that the OP was from last year but didn`t realize that it was a discontinued model. Seemed like a great way to get the road salt off away from the house without turning our garage apron into a skating rink like I`ve been known to do in the past!

Guess with 20ft of hose I can be careful!!

Its a really a useful tool to have . Well worth the price tag.
    Ron

Optimum Product Support Chris@Optimum's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in the process of connecting mine to an extractor chemical hose so that i can use it along side my shop vac without having to buy an extractor. Rugdoctor sells 12` hose with chemical hose and extractor tool for $89

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just spotted this machine for $30 thought I`d share:

Nomad Portable 12v Pressure Washer, Lawn & Patio, Nomad at Bargain Outfitters

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know...the Nomad unit isn`t enough. Doesn`t hold enough water. Might be fine

for a very small car like a Mini Cooper. But that`s about it.

It would be a good idea to spend a few more bucks and opt for a better sprayer.

Here`s a few to consider: Portable Sprayers | Sprayers | Grounds Maintenance | Northern Tool + Equipment

You`ll look like dork but this looks efficient

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information