Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m in (I`m such a polish junkie) ... I have a Flex...

EDIT: Looks like you have your 10 testers... If you want another please let me know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    How nice would it be to have the PC correction masters like Kevin Brown (and even gmblack3a/Bryan Burnworth) to test this product out. Seems like their review/comparison would be pretty valuable seeing that they are the main culprits that brought this whole new edge PC correction to the surface as we know it. Just a thought....
    Haha:LOLOL I thought those guys were crazy at first.

I will admit that I am pretty damn amazing at using a pc now. Some of the crazy corrections that I have forced myself to ONLY use a pc to see if it could be done, have blown me away.

While I still believe the rotory still has the upper stage in true correction and gloss, the pc in the right hands can be amazing.

The difference between the two other than severe correction, is the rotory (in my hands) can accomplish beyond amazing results. The pc in my hands and my own personal knowledge can achieve amazing results.

The end results between the two are "amazing" and "beyond amazing", but how can an average person looking for a shiny perfect looking car tell the difference if the car starts out as horrible?

But then again, a pc doing great correction in the right hands is "beyond amazing" in my eyes for what the machine is and what I thought it was "only" capable of...:heelclick
    Raising The Gloss Bar One Car At a Time!

UNIQUE POLISHING, MA / NH

Ryan Blanchette

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a promising product! If you need a high humidity test site, let me know; my god its been awful lately.

Post Thanks / Like
    can`t wait to read and see the reviews for this new product.
    :buffing:

Post Thanks / Like
    Bring it on, my wallet isn`t empty yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    There is a different UNO formula for rotary users in the company`s professional line.

they have a professional line? where?

Post Thanks / Like
    Polish, Sealant and auto wash.......
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received a new version of the HD UNO for DA polishers today. I have not put it against any of the other recent polishes that have come out, but with what I did today, I`d be hard pressed to believe another product would be faster.

I wet sanded half the hood of my Ford Bronco with 1500 grit paper (completely sanded, to level orange peel), and cut/polished/glazed it with nothing but HD UNO and the HD UNOPAD. Total polishing time was about 20 minutes. I took it out in the sun to inspect, had 4-5 small area with a few sanding scratch impressions, and I knocked them out in another couple minutes.

I`m not sure I could have done it any faster with my rotary, because I`d still have to finish with a final pass with the DA.

I`m impressed with this new polish and anxious to get feedback from the testers. Everything looks to be on track to ship late next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool I look forward to playing with it. The vehicle I will be using it on is going to be my XB, being a toyota is the clear going to be too soft for this and leave micro marring?

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileJay
    Very cool I look forward to playing with it. The vehicle I will be using it on is going to be my XB, being a toyota is the clear going to be too soft for this and leave micro marring?

I should know this answer on several fronts in a day or two. The polish will be going to a body shop for trial beginning of next week. Tomorrow I will be doing a full buff out on my neighbor`s Avalon. I did their Avalon once before and it is very soft, so it should be a good test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    How nice would it be to have the PC correction masters like Kevin Brown (and even gmblack3a/Bryan Burnworth) to test this product out. Seems like their review/comparison would be pretty valuable seeing that they are the main culprits that brought this whole new edge PC correction to the surface as we know it. Just a thought....

I believe Kevin works for Megs, so I don`t think that would work, but in addition to the other well-qualified guys that have either been mentioned or are on the list, *you*, Mr. Fermani, would be one of my top picks to review this product. If you only had a qualifying DA...
    Sage advice from Greg Nichols: "Hey, Supe? When you`re trying to get the air bubble out of your syringe of Opti-Coat, don`t point it at your face, mmmkay?"

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tested the latest formula with the original PC 7424 and it works OK. I`d be willing to let David Fermani be a PC 7424 tester if he`s willing and able.

Post Thanks / Like
    can`t wait to hear more feedback on this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidB
    I tested the latest formula with the original PC 7424 and it works OK. I`d be willing to let David Fermani be a PC 7424 tester if he`s willing and able.

Sure, I`ll take you up on the offer. Ship it on over when everything`s ready. Thanks -
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    David so how will we know when everything is shipped? Are you gonna OM us with our address info?
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information