Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I finally closed on our first home together the other day. Yipeeeee! I have a 2 car garage to buff and shine in. 3bd 2bth 2 car garage. It`s located about 10 minutes out of town in the country in a new developing area with half acre lots each home. I am so exited! Waiting on blinds and we will be moving in shortly. Didn`t know opening and closing a garage could be so much fun! :grinno: Here are a few pics....

Front view...

Kitchen. Maple with pecan finish and granite countertops through out the home...

Down the hall...

Living room...

Storage in master bath. His and her walk-in closets...

Master bath sink area...

I`ll get some pics up of the garage sometime soon. Finally a haven for my detailing addiction. We are so exited and feel extremely blessed. This is truly an answer to prayer. God is an awesome God!

Post Thanks / Like
    congrats! Looks great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow superb, Im interested in moving to america something like that would set you back here about Ă‚£150K to Ă‚£300K depending on the area. Unbelievable the garage looks amazing!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Georgeous home

Just curiuos .. what does a house like that go for in Ok ?

if im crossing lines, just ignore me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoagart, New homes in Oklahoma like this average between 110k to 150k depending on the quality of fixtures, doors, wood, lot size, area, etc. Oklahoma has a very reasonable cost of living. We were strongly considering moving to Colorado Springs just a few months ago but the housing options kept us here in Oklahoma. As far as bang for your buck, Oklahoma is the way to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice....thats exactly what I want when I decide to get out of my townhouse.
    2003 SVT Cobra Convertible (White/Tan)

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! We have been tryign to sell our house for months now. The market, in this area, is just saturated with new homes and homes for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!

My girlfriend and I plan on looking into something similar relatively soon.

Good luck with everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! Your house is beautiful. I know something like that would easily go for $250k or more here in MI. I like the granite counter tops and those look like maple cabinets too, we went with similar options in the house we are building. Very nice, enjoy it!

TheDetailingHandBook.com Mikeyc's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice home. In Massachusetts depending on the area a home like that would sell for between $300K and $500K. A fun show to watch on TV is "What You Get for the Money" on HGTV. Basically, they pick a home price and go to 4 or 5 areas around the country to show you what kind of house you could get at that price in those areas. The differences in what you can get in different areas of the country are staggering.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the compliments everyone. God really blessed us because this builder put a lot of quality extras into this home that other comparable homes were simply lacking plus we get the half acre lot. :up I`ve been going through some threads for garage improvement ideas an I`m meeting with a contracter next week about building a small 10x10 building that matches the home for my music studio in the back yard. I`ll also discuss the possibilities of adding to the existing structure. Hopefully one of them will be a feasible, affordable project. In the meantime, I just can`t wait to break out the rotary and PC in my own garage!!!! :up

Post Thanks / Like
    hey I understand the happiness found with a garage door. Nice pictures of the house. Congratualtions on closing on such a nice area for a house.

Just one thing. No pictures of the garage. THE GARAGE ...man! :woohoo:
    cwcad

DO WHAT YOU SAY.....SAY WHAT YOU DO!!!!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life`s details

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I hope to get a few of the garage after work today. I`ll give the Civic a quick detail and let her pose in her new resting place. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    We have just begun building a new house in the DFW area. We had to look for a while to find an area that had half-acre lots and the quality of house that we wanted without paying $300-400K. Knowing what we are paying for our house, I am really impressed with the quality of materials in your new house given the price range you stated. I too, am looking forward to finally having a garage to put all of our cars in. I envy you, since ours won`t be ready until August.
    1991 Frost White Honda Accord EX

2005 Breakwater Blue Lexus RX330

2005 Satin Silver Metallic Acura TL

Post Thanks / Like
    I really am still amazed at the quality materials used in your house for ONLY 110-150k!!!!!!!!! Other than the 2nd floor and the 5 car garage you have much of what we will have in our new house. We have well over half an acre, plus lake frontage but we are still probably close to 5 times the cost of your place! Excellent find, so lets see the garage already and hear what you have planned for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information