Post Thanks / Like

A Few Words from the CEO of PBMA

After observing and digesting all the news and activities in the last week, the closing of CMA is bittersweet. One always hates to see a friendly competitor close their doors for whatever reason.

Knowing Terry and Jan Freidberg personally (the original owners of CMA), and the selection of Jack Kruer to continue their vision of CMA in the car care business was an excellent choice. Jack continued the vision of Terry and Jan that started over 23 years ago and in my eyes one of the hardest working people in the industry. Jack had also assembled a staff that reflects that work ethic by doing everything possible to please the customer.

It does seem that there is a perfect storm in reverse and it is indeed a very challenging endeavor to try and please everybody. After having the pleasure of talking with Jack (a friend of mine) and Todd Helmes (former employee of PAC), I can assure all of you that CMA is doing everything possible to satisfy every customer in a timely manner under the current circumstances. CMA has been a class act since day one and nothing should change.

In all fairness to everyone that helped with CMA’s liquidation, I would suggest that all of you be as PATIENT as possible and feel confident that CMA will do the right thing under these circumstances.

I’m not a frequent poster on the forum but I wanted to share my thoughts regarding the closing of CMA. I have no further input on the subject and would like to wish everyone a happy 4th of July.

-Bob “Max” McKee

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Few Words from the CEO of PBMA

Bob,

This is truly a great post and I`m certain that when Jack reads your words will mean allot to him.

I personally enjoyed doing business with Proper Auto Care and found them to be friendly, courteous, and a pleasure to deal with.

The passing of Classic Motoring is a poignant reminder to how difficult it is to survive in the business world today and illustrates that what they were doing just wasn`t enough in this tough and volatile economy.

Thanks for posting your kind words...

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

Life and business as it relates to the InterWeb is a roller-coaster. Fortunes are made and lost and well regarded companies/people are here one minute and gone the next. I was reminded of this again today while reading about PALM (did some work for them way back), on top of the world 10 years ago and struggling for it`s identity under HP`s ownership today. I wish the CMA people nothing but the best. Good post Max.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Great post Max. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Thread Information