Nothing special yet... but working on it. This won`t just be used for detailing either... I do alot of sport bike riding out of town, so will use it for that and some light camping on occassion.

It`s a Haulmark 6x10 with an 18" V-nose (so 11.5` long total). Rear ramp door, 6` interior height, and side door. Also has upgraded 15" wheels, stoneguard on the front, and a roof vent. Weighs in at about 1250lb empty.

Already started stripping out the luan on the inside walls. Plan on doing either blow in foam insulation (having it done), or using 1" foam insulating sheets. Then covering with white FRP. Haven`t yet decided on how I`ll finish the floor yet. Will also be getting either chrome or aluminum wheels for it, and will probably get an AC unit for it as well.

Since I don`t do a lot of mobile detailing now... I won`t rush that part of things. But, I do have a plan in mind. Will build a platform out of steel or aluminum tubing which I will be able to roll in and out of the trailer, which will have the larger detailing equipment mounted on it... such as the water tank, compressor, etc.