Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a pamphlet today from Equalizer, for a floor rack with 4 rolls on it:

150 seat protectors

250 floor mats

250 steering wheel protectors

250 parts bags

Roll of Tire Bags

All of this for under $180... Including the rolling floor-rack holding them all!

Sounds like a good deal to me... I`m sure customers would love to have a floormat and parts bag full of their stuff...

And I could definitly use tire covers for after washing the wheels, cover them, and do the rest of the car without getting polishing dust or overspray from wheelwell on the wheels!

What do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good deal. How much are replacements?

Post Thanks / Like
    I put a paper floor mat on each front carpet of almost every detail job I do. It does a really nice job of keeping things clean. Customers also love it when you find stuff in their vehicle and put it in bags along with all the other loose crap. I don`t think that steering wheel protectors should be used. You`re not getting things dirty, you`re cleaning them. Also, if your not soaking cloth seats, then you shouldn`t be using seat protectors. I the seat is wet, it will condinsate underneath the protector. Tire bags are useless in our business, we don`t change tires.

I usually pay about $40 for a box of 1000 heavy duty paper floor mats(with the 2 foot prints) and about $25 for the seat protectors. I`d have to check to make sure. So, I think that the price you are about to pay is not good!! Don`t do it!!!
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a good idea , althought personally I don`t care for those thin clear plastic floor mat covers they move around to much. The paper or tyvex (SP) type are much better , seat covers and stuff bags are good . Price the refills they may be expensive .
    Good things are not cheap, and cheap things are seldom good !

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good deal. Anything you can do to impress your customers is always a good idea. I especially like the idea of covering the tires and wheels in order to keep them clean throughout the detailing process.

Thread Information