Here is my rig and setup:
- Air Compressor - 6.5 CFM @ 90 PSI - 5 Gallon + 2 11 Gallon Tanks for Total of 27 Gallons of air
- Air Quick Connect is also a air filter & regulator
- Trailer cooling fans are to cool the air compressor & water pump and force the heat out of the fully enclosed trailer
- Power Wash Pump - Regulated down to 1600 PSI safe for any car wash
- 65 Gallon Water Tank - gives us enough water for 4 to 6 Washes or 1 RV We fill it with filtered water
- Water Tap - gives us a easy way to fill our buckets on site from the tank and is used to fill the tank
- Power Panel - This allows us to turn on & off the water pump, Fans & Air Compressor as needed
- 4K Watt Generator - Gives us the power to run all of our tools
- Pull Out Bucket Tray - This holds 4 Buckets: 2 for the Wheels & 2 For the washing the car
- Trailer Plugged in for Winter Heat - This is used to keep trailer from freezing at night during the winter.
- Pull Out Detailing Tray - This is a 5` x 4` Tray to Hold all of our Detailing Supplies and to utilize the full space of the trailer
- Wet & Dry Vac - 1 for wet on for dry pickup 200 CFM Industrial Shop Vacs
- Steam Cleaner - This is used to get out gum, crayon and sticky goo out of your car
- Vac Hoses - 2 sets for wet and for dry 11 feet long so we can lay the vac down and reach the entire car with out moving it
- Blower - This is used to dry the engine if we wash and floor mats.
- Air Purifier - This is a ozone generator to remove smoke or other smells from the car
- Concentrated Cleaners - Some cleaners we go thru so quickly in our spray bottles that we carry the concentrated versions of them with us
- Total weight capacity of the trailer is 2200 LBS. We are caring about 950 LBS with the tank full.