Post Thanks / Like

new to the mytee 8070

I just bought a used mytee 8070. do you offer a beginners kit for the chemicals? I am new to this machine and not sure how much of each product to use. do you offer a video or a forum on how to use and how much product to use so I don`t break the machine and make it harder on myself.

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: new to the mytee 8070

What chemicals for beginners do you speak of ?

You might be able to go to the Mytee website and download the Owner`s Manual for this machine so you can get more acquainted with it..

You only need to put water in the Tank, and when you extract with it and pull the handle on the extractor tool it will send water into the area and as you extract that water it will go into the recovery tank that you will drain when you are done..

If you do a really good job of cleaning and extracting that recovery tank water will be almost black with dirt that came out of the carpeting..

Make sure you dont put so much water down that it is too hard to extract all out.. You want to extract much more than anything else here, after you are done cleaning and rinsing the carpet..

The only "chemical" I ever put into my HP60 is about half a gallon of Distilled White Vinegar (you can buy it at the grocery store for cheap) into the water tank, then use the different tools to suck up the Vinegar through them to clean them out and then it gets circulated through the pump that needs it the most, and let it sit overnight..

Next day drain it all out, run a couple tanks of clean water through it again using your tools to suck it up out of the the water tank and it runs through to the recovery tank..

When it doesnt smell like distilled white vinegar, you are good to go and ready do clean some carpets or mats...

Good luck !
    Dan F

Post Thanks / Like

Re: new to the mytee 8070

I was looking at this
    Mytee System Maintainer Products
    it come with the soap and other chemicals. I like that it comes maintenance products. like I said I never own an extractors before and not sure what to use.

Thread Information