Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dats my boy........

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    513Detail- My growing interest in (not to say "obsession with" ) the underneath probably factors in here

Back to the `vettes- I was utterly *NUTTY* about those undercarriages even by Autopian standards, used Souveran of all things on the underneath of the Mallett, every wash..."nutty" indeed. If I had Ron`s C7 I`d probably be under there more than I`d be behind the wheel!
    If I had a lift, I would be.... But until the *diet* Jen has me on kicks in, me no fit there.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    If I had a lift, I would be.... But until the *diet* Jen has me on kicks in, me no fit there.
    Heh heh, jacks and stands m` boy, jacks and stands

And of course... [INSERT usual lecture about getting yourself in shape ]

Putting the Mallett up on the lift I used to have was such a PIA that I only did it that way a few times.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    I hear a lot of mechanics are under there more than the owners are behind the wheel--- ouch --- had to do it - haha
    I keep hoping Ron avoids all the unscheduled maintenance I hear about, though the way he had to have that paintwork done doesn`t exactly engender confidence. I keep thinking that he must *REALLY* love that car...we all have our deal-breakers and OTOH the stuff we`re able to live with, different for everybody.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information