Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaepernick

Kaepernick has said he doesn`t want to kneel forever and now has a list of demands he plans to present (to whom I am not sure).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Kaepernick has said he doesn`t want to kneel forever and now has a list of demands he plans to present (to whom I am not sure).
    He has demands, huh? File them away in the "people in hell want ice water" category.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

go look at
    blm
    demands
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Wonder if one of his demands is to be a starting QB in the NFL?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish528 View Post
    Your not getting what I`m saying, yes it is a citizens right to object to the anthem ...
    Heh heh, of course I get what you`re saying. I just don`t agree with some of it.

We agree that, in your words "yes it is a citizens right to object to the anthem..." and otherwise exercise the Right to Free Speech even when it`s objectionable. But unlike you, I don`t believe that such behavior rises to being traitorous, or "..just as evil as terrorist", or deserving to be rendered off to " ... Norh Korea, Syria, Somolia etc". So we *disagree* on that part.

I agree with you *completely* when you posted " ...people do not show support then shame on them. Not supporting and protesting the anthem does nothing to change local law enforcement actions either right or wrong. But it does say thanks for nothing for the sacrifices soldiers have made." But IMO people like that are allowed to behave that way and can even be decent citizens despite doing so.

Heh heh, on this topic I bet that you and I actually agree a lot more than we disagree! Maybe all we really disagree on is whether this sort of behavior is the same as being a traitor or terrorist, and how people who display this kind of contemptible disrespect should be treated.

Why do I give a [flip]? Perhaps because a friend of mine/my wife`s was one of those *extreme* (but nonviolent) Student Radicals back in the `60s. She`s the gal carrying a *NVA* flag in a photo that`s been published a few times. She still thinks it was an OK thing to do although she now understands just how evil the NVA/VC were. Back then, when I was younger and long before I knew her personally, I would`ve been OK with punishing her for that, and I still think it was a *TERRIBLE* thing to do. But these days I`m sure glad she wasn`t punished for doing it as it turns out that she`s a great person who`s made an *incredible*, and direct, difference in a great many lives, really contributed to our society in a positive way by anybody`s standards. IMO her good points vastly outweigh her bad ones, enough so that we are friends, and I`m sure she thinks the same about me since we continue to disagree about certain Hot Topics.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Heh heh, of course I get what you`re saying. I just don`t agree with some of it.

We agree that, in your words "yes it is a citizens right to object to the anthem..." and otherwise exercise the Right to Free Speech even when it`s objectionable. But unlike you, I don`t believe that such behavior rises to being traitorous, or "..just as evil as terrorist", or deserving to be rendered off to " ... Norh Korea, Syria, Somolia etc". So we *disagree* on that part.

I agree with you *completely* when you posted " ...people do not show support then shame on them. Not supporting and protesting the anthem does nothing to change local law enforcement actions either right or wrong. But it does say thanks for nothing for the sacrifices soldiers have made." But IMO people like that are allowed to behave that way and can even be decent citizens despite doing so.

Heh heh, on this topic I bet that you and I actually agree a lot more than we disagree! Maybe all we really disagree on is whether this sort of behavior is the same as being a traitor or terrorist, and how people who display this kind of contemptible disrespect should be treated.

Why do I give a [flip]? Perhaps because a friend of mine/my wife`s was one of those *extreme* (but nonviolent) Student Radicals back in the `60s. She`s the gal carrying a *NVA* flag in a photo that`s been published a few times. She still thinks it was an OK thing to do although she now understands just how evil the NVA/VC were. Back then, when I was younger and long before I knew her personally, I would`ve been OK with punishing her for that, and I still think it was a *TERRIBLE* thing to do. But these days I`m sure glad she wasn`t punished for doing it as it turns out that she`s a great person who`s made an *incredible*, and direct, difference in a great many lives, really contributed to our society in a positive way by anybody`s standards. IMO her good points vastly outweigh her bad ones, enough so that we are friends, and I`m sure she thinks the same about me since we continue to disagree about certain Hot Topics.
    I hear what you are saying Accum and agree with you ,it just pisses me off with what our soldiers fight for, true these protestors are not terrorist or should they be treated as such but none the less we need to support the people who fight for our freedoms. As far as injustice with local law enforcement I agree to protest if any wrong doing occurs especially if a person is unarmed and no weapon is found. Now if people protest after a suspect is shot and a weapon is found after not following police orders is a different story.

Post Thanks / Like

bigfish528- Ah, we do agree on most of this stuff after all

Eh, certain things just get me riled up, getting Old and Cranky.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Colin took a whipping his first game back. I wish he would go ahead and stand. I`m glad this hasn`t bled over to baseball.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

He is so WEAK, what a surprise...
    And he has demands??? Obviously not even in touch with what America needs now...

With all his millions for being a reject 2nd stringer, I never see him or hear him doing anything for his community...

But boy, he has demands... "I got all these millions, but I still need this from you"... Really???

A great President of the United States once said that he prayed really hard on his knees for help; then got up and went out and did everything in his power to bring about what he prayed for...

El diminutivo demando still looks like Buckwheat..
    Dan F
    Likes davidc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

"Look at me! Look at me! I *am* relevant dammit!"

What an incredible tool. It`s almost sad to watch.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Heh heh...wonder why people *do* watch him. What if everybody simply ignored him..."you`re neither interesting nor worth my time".

Post Thanks / Like

This guy is an idiot, I do not mean in the sense of a pinhead but a literal idiot, as in not very intelligent.

Here`s some advice to this guy, if you`re gonna have a "cause" at least study that cause and why you feel so strongly about it. This guy can`t answer questions about the cause he kneels for because he gets his news from such stand up places like The View and The Daily Show.

He says America represses blacks and minorities yet the sports industry is pretty much made up of all minorities, ya not very bright this guy.

How much money has this guy made tossing around a pigskin ball and yet he is disgusted with America and her capitalistic system?

So ya, he is an ill informed idiot. The great thing though is ignorance is just a temporary condition if one so desires it to be.
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information