Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kaepernick

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kaepernick

Quote Originally Posted by dchristo View Post
    not standing for the national anthem it not news worthy
    Little protest; get serious like Jim Brown and *really* get involved in the nitty gritty of the matter if`n ya got something to say or you wanna make a difference. Thinking that if Kap wandered into the ghetto he`d end up hanging on someones beltloop like a little prag within a few minutes, tattoos or not.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Saddest part of the current election is that there is not Good choice, just a less bad.

THE GUY WHO CAN TRULY DO A GOOD JOB, DOES NOT WANT IT BECASUE HE DOES NOT NEED THE PRESS UP HIS BUTT IF HE GOES ON A DATE, OR TO HAVE EVERY PAST BUSINESS DEAL SCRUTUNIZED. HE IS TOO SUCESSFUL, DOES NOT NEED THE $, OR THE TAX BREAKS TO LIVE THE GOOD LIFE. bUT ITS WHO WE NEED NOW. WE NEED TO ELECT PEOPLE WHO DO THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO WHEN THERY CAMPAIGNED IF NOT IMPEACH THEM AND MOVE ON, THEY EILL GET THE IDEA THAT WE WONT BE LED AND ABANDONED.

IM NOT FOR LIFETIME BENEFITS FOR OFFCIALS OR THEM HAVING ANY DIFFERENT HEALTHCARE OR SOCIAL SECURITY THAN ME! WE ENABLED THIS AND WE CAN STOP IT. Show them with your vote.

I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE, NO MATTER WHO WINS THE NEXT 4 YEARS WILL BE A TRAIN WRECK. JUST A DIFFERENT TYPE OF WRECK. I HOPE THAT WHOEVER WINS SURPRISES ME BECUASE I CANT SAY I LOVE EITHER BUT I KNOW I HATE ONE LESS.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredPointer View Post
    I personally feel like we need a lot more than than. At the very least, we need a deep cleansing of all the politicians sitting in an office now with a term limit going forward. Career politicians have one vested interest, and that`s their own pocket. The fact that people can become multi-millionaires in a service role is evident of that.
    Likes Stokdgs, Ancient_1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    Saddest part of the current election is that there is not Good choice, just a less bad.

THE GUY WHO CAN TRULY DO A GOOD JOB, DOES NOT WANT IT BECASUE HE DOES NOT NEED THE PRESS UP HIS BUTT IF HE GOES ON A DATE, OR TO HAVE EVERY PAST BUSINESS DEAL SCRUTUNIZED. HE IS TOO SUCESSFUL, DOES NOT NEED THE $, OR THE TAX BREAKS TO LIVE THE GOOD LIFE. bUT ITS WHO WE NEED NOW. WE NEED TO ELECT PEOPLE WHO DO THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO WHEN THERY CAMPAIGNED IF NOT IMPEACH THEM AND MOVE ON, THEY EILL GET THE IDEA THAT WE WONT BE LED AND ABANDONED.

IM NOT FOR LIFETIME BENEFITS FOR OFFCIALS OR THEM HAVING ANY DIFFERENT HEALTHCARE OR SOCIAL SECURITY THAN ME! WE ENABLED THIS AND WE CAN STOP IT. Show them with your vote.

I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE, NO MATTER WHO WINS THE NEXT 4 YEARS WILL BE A TRAIN WRECK. JUST A DIFFERENT TYPE OF WRECK. I HOPE THAT WHOEVER WINS SURPRISES ME BECUASE I CANT SAY I LOVE EITHER BUT I KNOW I HATE ONE LESS.
    I couldnt be happier with Trump. Wish we had Trump senators, Trump gov., Trump everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly see Hillary as far more damaging. The dems control legislation, and Hillary will be able to get stuff done that she wants. Worst case scenario, Trump can`t get any support, nothing moves in Congress and he`s largely a lame duck. The thought of what Hillary could do in 8 years terrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post

Just a little south of the Mason Dixon Line
    Post Thanks / Like

Attached Images Attached Images
    The devil made me do it the first time.
    The second time I done it on my own.

The only good thing about getting old is no longer having to worry about dying young.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think the real question is, why is there even a thread on this guy...?
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes Stokdgs, Migue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

The reason for the thread was a sanity check for me. Sometimes I just want to know what others with similar interests think/feel about different subjects. With Kaepernick, my feelings are that he has the right to express himself, but this protest was not the correct way to go about changing people`s views on the treatment of Black people in America. In my opinion, he really accomplished nothing except hurting himself and casting a bad light upon Pro football. Football is a team sport and you can`t have one individual causing a division in the locker room. The 49ers were in a no win situation, if they suspended him it would look like they were anti-black and anti-free speech and would have opened themselves up for lawsuits. I was a crappy thing to do to your employers and the fans that are paying your salary. Now it`s old news and did not change anything.

Post Thanks / Like

this photo gets directly to the point
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks
    Bill G

1972 Buick GS Stage 1
    1 of 728 made
    1 of 1 SCO color combo
    Likes Ronkh, jrock645, Stokdgs, BSkip333 liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, BSkip333 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This is how you solve this issue:

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information