Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary for the win

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    Breitbart---- Media Bias???????
    CNN-NBC in drag........
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

In the wake of reports that the Clinton Foundation may have been hacked, Hillary Clinton’s embattled foundation announced on Thursday that, if Clinton is elected, her foundation will no longer accept the kinds of foreign and corporate donations at the heart of the Clinton Cash scandal.

HAHAHAhhahahahahahahahaha

`Clinton Cash` Author: Clinton Foundation Foreign Cash Ban `Too Little, Too Late` - Breitbart

The new pledge is a stunning tacit admission of wrongdoing, but it comes too little too late and raises the obvious question: If it would be wrong for Hillary’s foundation to accept foreign cash as president, why wasn’t it wrong for Hillary’s foundation to accept foreign cash from oligarchs and countries who had business pending on her desk as Sec. of State?

Moreover, if, as has been confirmed by numerous mainstream media organizations, Hillary Clinton violated her ethics pledge with the Obama administration to disclose all Clinton Foundation donations, why should the American people believe she would now honor a new pledge to forgo bagging cash from foreign oligarchs and countries?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I think Hillary`s server has been the most secure so far.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxAddict View Post
    It`s going to be a proud moment for the U.S. when we inaugurate a woman for president after the landslide victory in November. Europe, South America, and the Pacific have been way ahead of us on this for decades.

Eight years of a black president then a woman... Seems we`re finally growing up.

Proud moment? Are you fricken serious? Proud of what? That a woman may be President? Because we have a black President now you think the next level of progression is to have a woman President? As in this will some how make America "catch up" to the rest of the world? How so on ethics? Morality? Humanitarianism?

Hillary Clinton is a lying ````` that would sell out anyone if she knew it would further her power and reach. Just a filthy fake white piece of uncaring ````` trash.

Did the above statement offend someone? If it did you need to grow up because in real life there are no "safe spaces" to go and hide from the Boogey Conservative Man.

"Oh, don`t say the word `WORK` too loud as it may offend someone who is not able to get a job!" The word "JOB" is a micro-aggression word that instills a sense of white privilege because the world is unfair to minorities and O darn it!! My Birkenstocks just tore!!"

How about we really tell the truth for once? Obama is NOT our first black President but rather our first MIXED RACE President. He is just as much white as he is black so why do they claim he is "Our black President"? Because, the MEDIA wants it that way. How important would it be to have a half white/half black President? Also, Obama "identifies" himself as black, not white.

Ever notice how white he talks when in front of congress and how black he talks in front of a black audience? He and Hillary both do that. In fact ANY politician is pretty much a lying two-faced ball of goose crap. Look how many people we have eligible for President and it comes down to these two clowns? Instead of "proud" about this we should ALL be ashamed and disgusted.

We have on one side an egotistical, narcissistic TV game show host with a god complex and on the other side a rare piece of white trash with an infected puss-oozing blister for a mouth. I cannot with any good conscience vote for either one nor will I be proud of any outcome. It will be a sad day in America.

You know what else is sad? Our Founders could not speak today at the majority of liberal "higher education" universities. They would be kicked off campus.

But what really gets my blood to the point of no return...Hillary and Benghazi. If her precious daughter had been in that complex, we would of seen first hand earth move in ways it never had. Instead, those men and women over there meant nothing to her....they were just numbers, not people. We couldn`t even send an American plane to pick up our dead some 14 hours later. So Hillary can rot in hell over and over again....but she probably runs the place.
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"
    Thanks Ronkh, House of Wax, JaredPointer, 512detail thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Anthony.... Don`t sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

Post Thanks / Like

I may not be happy with either outcome, but I know I will be un happy with one..............

So IMHO Never Hillary

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    Proud moment? Are you fricken serious? Proud of what? That a woman may be President? Because we have a black President now you think the next level of progression is to have a woman President? As in this will some how make America "catch up" to the rest of the world? How so on ethics? Morality? Humanitarianism?

Hillary Clinton is a lying ````` that would sell out anyone if she knew it would further her power and reach. Just a filthy fake white piece of uncaring ````` trash.

Did the above statement offend someone? If it did you need to grow up because in real life there are no "safe spaces" to go and hide from the Boogey Conservative Man.

"Oh, don`t say the word `WORK` too loud as it may offend someone who is not able to get a job!" The word "JOB" is a micro-aggression word that instills a sense of white privilege because the world is unfair to minorities and O darn it!! My Birkenstocks just tore!!"

How about we really tell the truth for once? Obama is NOT our first black President but rather our first MIXED RACE President. He is just as much white as he is black so why do they claim he is "Our black President"? Because, the MEDIA wants it that way. How important would it be to have a half white/half black President? Also, Obama "identifies" himself as black, not white.

Ever notice how white he talks when in front of congress and how black he talks in front of a black audience? He and Hillary both do that. In fact ANY politician is pretty much a lying two-faced ball of goose crap. Look how many people we have eligible for President and it comes down to these two clowns? Instead of "proud" about this we should ALL be ashamed and disgusted.

We have on one side an egotistical, narcissistic TV game show host with a god complex and on the other side a rare piece of white trash with an infected puss-oozing blister for a mouth. I cannot with any good conscience vote for either one nor will I be proud of any outcome. It will be a sad day in America.

You know what else is sad? Our Founders could not speak today at the majority of liberal "higher education" universities. They would be kicked off campus.

But what really gets my blood to the point of no return...Hillary and Benghazi. If her precious daughter had been in that complex, we would of seen first hand earth move in ways it never had. Instead, those men and women over there meant nothing to her....they were just numbers, not people. We couldn`t even send an American plane to pick up our dead some 14 hours later. So Hillary can rot in hell over and over again....but she probably runs the place.
    preach brother

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Hi Anthony.... Don`t sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.
    Hey ya there! I am waiting for my reprimand email any moment now...I have had one or more in the past after letting loose

Hillary as President is all sorts of wrong. The Supreme Court will just be the start of Americas death spiral so I hope we get a very conservative judge in there soon or else Hillary will appoint such far left judges that are so anti-gun that the 2nd Amendment will be sliced and diced to the point of just a few words that talk about how guns are evil and need to be removed.

Truth be said, she knows she can`t abolish the 2A BUT she can and will make gun owners pay thru the nose to shoot and hunt. She will place a huge tax on not so much guns but ammo and gun accessories, like sights, magazines. etc. She will make it so a person seeking to buy new "night sights" for their home defense handgun will have to be registered as a Licensed gunsmith or face heavy fines. Ammo will be taxed to death so most people can`t afford to shoot. Magazines held to 10 or lower count. Possibly even some type of tracking on ammo so they know how much ammo you are buying, so they can place limits on that amount and track that ammo back to you if used in a crime.

Then there is health care. This one sector will be deadly to America, why? Well a single payer health system (and this is whats happening) will dry out any type of health care innovation. So no new procedures, no new medicines, no high tech gizmos for surgeries and such. The government will run everything and we can see just what a smash job they have done with everything they touch, right?

It`s the FREE FRICKEN MARKET that makes us so damn great! And yes America is EXCEPTIONAL and if any foreigner or liberal sissy is upset about that...good. People want to come to America for medical procedures for a reason, cause we have damn good physicians. Yet the government in all its god-like wisdom thinks that it can run everything better...much like their wonderful idea of our military allowing transgender soldiers to be open about it AND even pay for that nifty lil surgery that turns Private Ryan into Private Rita. So instead of an open market where prices can be kept down due to competition we will have only ONE choice...the government. Yet who am I to judge them right, after all they have done such a great job with our soldiers thru the VA, right? I mean if the VA standard of medical practice doesn`t scare the bile right out of you, you must be 6ft feet under and already visited the VA. How many of ya`ll would like only one choice of hamburger...no matter where you went? Well that`s government health care.

Hey EVERYONE reading this, how about on election day NO ONE SHOWED UP??!! What would they do then? They say we, The People, can make change with our vote, we, The People, have the power. If that`s true then what if we did not vote out of protest to the horrible lying sacks of piss they are? If anyone reading this truly thinks politicians care more for you, their real boss, then their position you are a special type of stupid. Once in that place of power they are set, untouchable. They have a new set of laws for them and another set for us, the common folk.

Does anyone ever truly think that Obama`s daughters will EVER have to go pee next to a dude in the women`s bathroom? Yet YOU will have to endure some transgender nutcase in your daughters school bathroom or changing room. How many people in congress will ever have to live next to section 8 housing? Yet YOU will have to accept section 8 housing next to you because afterall, it`s only fair we "spread the wealth" and if those crack whores could only be closer to the wealthy affluent people it will encourage them to be better people! Nancy Pelosi (I get a bad case of heartburn when her name is mentioned) once said about the lil ILLEGAL immigrant kids pouring into America this last year, "Gee, I wish I could take them all home!"...Really? And just how many did you end up taking home Mrs Nancy LIAR Pelosi? None people....none, zilch, zero. They were too young to work her lawn and clean her house but she`s keeping an eye on a few of them as they get older.

They get caught cheating, lying, committing perjury, half the IRS staff are late on back taxes, they use your tax dollars to host parties, buy booze, cell phones, hookers, cars, trucks and it just gets deeper and deeper. I see trouble on the horizon...bad mojo comin.
    Likes GearHead_1, JaredPointer, Ronkh, 512detail liked this post
    Thanks JaredPointer, Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    preach brother
    I`m trying brother...I`m tryin
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony O. View Post
    ...it comes down to these two clowns? Instead of "proud" about this we should ALL be ashamed and disgusted.
    Yep.

I`ve said it before, and I`ll probably say it again. We Americans should all be embarrassed. But then again, from the goings-on of things, we`re getting exactly what we deserve for allowing it to get like this.
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.
    Likes Bunky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

If you are claiming Trump is better....

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes 04accord liked this post

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information