Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary for the win

JBM- Noting that we discussed that in the sense of "right to counsel" in another thread, yeah...her behavior on that one spoke volumes about her (lack of) character! And shows what a compatible pair she and Bubba are. So odd that [a certain demographic] supports her purely due to her gender rather than seeing her as a traitor to it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    How much the independent gets will show how much the American people hate their choices.
    And/or it`ll show how much some of us like [the Independent Candidate`s] overall platform compared to the others
    Likes JBM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No one wants the job for the money. Power is what they all want. You think the Donald is doing it for a few dollars. He probably made more money doing his crappy TV show. Maybe they both are running for the good of the country. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Gender, color.... ?

What happened to the best person for the job?

I sat and watched government jobs get given to the "best fit" instead of the best person. Guess what, in the end, the "fit" wasn`t that good.

Just cuz someone has girl pieces, of guy pieces (can I still say that?) makes NO DIFFERENCE. Can they do the job?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

I like Stein, who has the Green Party nomination, also happens to be female.

Personally, I`ve never seen this level of collusion to coronate someone with Hillary`s level of corruption.

The ideal of "progress" in regards to electing a female - for the sake of electing a female, is emotional and has nothing to do with the candidate`s integrity, or ability to do the job. It shouldn`t be a factor, and Hillary shouldn`t be the nominee.
    Thanks JaredPointer thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I`d love to share my thoughts on that broad, but I don`t think board admin would much approve of it. Some things are better left unsaid.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes jrock645 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

If you dig far enough, you can find pictures of our representatives laughing and smiling, even hugging, well known luciferians. These people operate as a pack, coming from secret societies that were formed long ago. They have an agenda to get rid of everyone who`s not in line with their beliefs. It`s all a scam, the table is tilted, and the game is rigged. They operate under the guise of whatever it is they think we want to hear while doing and planning otherwise. If you think I`m crazy, go on YT and search for it; It`s all there.
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

You should try searching on Images / https://www.google.com for "Hillary scary"

They have the power to stop you from sleeping at night.
    Likes danlc95 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

On Rape, Clinton Campaign Deletes ‘You Have The Right to Be Believed’ From Website - Breitbart

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign deleted her comment on the campaign website assuring rape victims that they deserved to be believed

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

O must really be worried she gonna lose......... He doesn`t even take a break from vacation when Americans get their heads chopped off............

News from The Associated Press
    Likes trashmanssd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information