Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hillary for the win

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    oh my lord I`m dying hahahaha

https://youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q
    I gotta know hhow he did that
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sigh...the Topic That Will Not Die. I gather these [individuals] are somehow benefitting from keeping this [crap] endlessly in the news...or are they clinically obsessive or something? It`s either a moneymaker for them or they have psych problems to dwell on it like they do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Sigh...the Topic That Will Not Die. I gather these [individuals] are somehow benefitting from keeping this [crap] endlessly in the news...or are they clinically obsessive or something? It`s either a moneymaker for them or they have psych problems to dwell on it like they do.
    To me, it proves how much of a liar O is.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    To me, it proves how much of a liar O is.....
    Maybe I see it as Binary...given enough proof "he/she is/is not a liar" and there`s no need/interest in more consideration. Just another Dead Horse.

Anyhow, I just assume that OF COURSE all politicians lie, and not just in the sense that "most everybody lies now and then". I consider it a Sky-is-Blue type of Given Thing, even with Politicians I support. When feeling generous I chalk it up to their version of Pragmatism or maybe self-delusion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Maybe I see it as Binary...given enough proof "he/she is/is not a liar" and there`s no need/interest in more consideration. Just another Dead Horse.

Anyhow, I just assume that OF COURSE all politicians lie, and not just in the sense that "most everybody lies now and then". I consider it a Sky-is-Blue type of Given Thing, even with Politicians I support. When feeling generous I chalk it up to their version of Pragmatism or maybe self-delusion.
    I see it as "anything I do is ok as long as I get what I want. Cuz I`m way more smarter than anyone else" Anything is ok as long as it`s for the cause.....

Post Thanks / Like

Ronkh- Agree, and that too is something I ascribe to *EVERY* politician. Especially the "humble" ones who are working for the Greater Good. Again, including the ones whose agendas I support.

They oughta be better at it though, when the lies are so transparent I think "eh, not even trying very hard, insulting my intelligence". [sarcasm] But oh yeah..they don`t think anybody else has intelligence to insult, forgot that for a moment. [/sarcasm]
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not that I`m trying to make excuses for HRC, but I just don`t understand how Trump gets away with his lies, while the continous focus is on HRC`s lies?

His lies are constant, outrageous and ongoing on a daily bases, but yet no one seems to call him on it.
    "If your Personal Beliefs deny what`s objectively true about the world, then they`re more accurately called Personal Delusions" Neil deGrasse Tyson

Post Thanks / Like

since the dnc said they were bring mark cuban to debates to ruffletrumps feathers.....

pay backs a.......

Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate. Trump threatens to bring Gennifer Flowers to debate

Download Drudge Report from Google Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iavian.dreport

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwaug View Post
    Not that I`m trying to make excuses for HRC, but I just don`t understand how Trump gets away with his lies, while the continous focus is on HRC`s lies?

His lies are constant, outrageous and ongoing on a daily bases, but yet no one seems to call him on it.
    the fact that her lying and corruption was done while holding public office and put our national security at risk might have something to do with it.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m going to drop a hit n run...

If I see that commercial about "Hillary cares for children" one more time - I`m going to puke.

It`s not the government`s job to care for children - it`s the parents. If we kick out illegals and start making something again in this country - their parents possibly may get decent jobs so they can care for their own children.

What does H want? Free lunches? Free college? Free birth control for 12 year olds? LGBT safe spaces in kindergartens? Who knows? But, she is going to "care" for your children - because you can`t.

Stop allowing people to have multiple children they aren`t financially able to care for. Enact strict consequences. Offer sterilization no charge. If you have children and don`t have the means to feed them - that sounds like child abuse to me. Lock `em up.

Looks like Hillary is all about giving kids a hug and a handout. So phony it makes me sick.
    Likes mnehls86 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It`s great to be a Veteran this time of year. Everyone loves us until it`s time to actually do something about Veterans. Lol. We should get kissed after we`ve been scr*wed. I heard that the VA is being reorganized again. I think it has been reorganized every year for at least the last ten years. Just a place to keep civilian employed and a politician talking point. Teachers fall into the same category.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    Stop allowing people to have multiple children they aren`t financially able to care for. Enact strict consequences. Offer sterilization no charge. If you have children and don`t have the means to feed them - that sounds like child abuse to me. Lock `em up.
    hmmm good luck trying to tell Americans to not have kids Ha! God forbid there were background checks before gun purchases. This is America god damn it I`ll do what I want

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    the fact that her lying and corruption was done while holding public office and put our national security at risk might have something to do with it.
    That is some interesting logic....as Trump said, he could shoot someone and people would still vote for him.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes 04accord liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well, IMO...of course Hillary says/believes the things she does. She`s pretty consistent overall, really believes that It Takes a Village [stuff]. Just like Trump really believes that the World will fall in step with him because of his Force of Personality. Both of `em believe their own Spiel, it`s been an effective approach for `em so far.

Seems like *either* Trump or Hillary can [do whatever] without losing any voters.

For those of you who are voting for either one- what would it take for you to *NOT* cast that vote? Is the possibility even conceivable in the realistic sense? Really *change your vote to somebody else*...any way that could happen between now and November?

If I`m wrong, let me know...what kind of behavior/revelation/WHATEVER would it take for *YOU* to not cast that vote for [whichever of the two you support]?

AND...

Still waiting to hear what portion of the Libertarian Platform is a deal-breaker for people who won`t consider Johnson/Weld. There are some planks I don`t like, but far fewer than with either of the two Major Parties (nevermind the individual candidates being loathsome [individuals] ).

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information