Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No-Bama Care ?????

Start with a "free education" for doctors, as in you get a degree you work for x amount of dollars for x amount of years. It works in the military for doctors and lawyers. Then figure out a way to control the price of drugs. The same drugs we buy in the US are sold in other parts of the world at very low prices. Set limits on payouts on malpractice suits. Control the doctors, control the meds, and control the patients. This is not a great answer, but the whole medical system needs to be reformed. I believe most doctors start out wanting to help people and if we can get more people involved in helping people we might get somewhere as a society. In Cuba it costs nothing to go to med school. In the US your father just about has to be a doctor before you can get into med school. We also need a bigger Physicians Assistant program. A good PA knows what he can treat and when to pass the patient on to a doctor.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Start with a "free education" for doctors, as in you get a degree you work for x amount of dollars for x amount of years. It works in the military for doctors and lawyers. Then figure out a way to control the price of drugs. The same drugs we buy in the US are sold in other parts of the world at very low prices. Set limits on payouts on malpractice suits. Control the doctors, control the meds, and control the patients. This is not a great answer, but the whole medical system needs to be reformed. I believe most doctors start out wanting to help people and if we can get more people involved in helping people we might get somewhere as a society. In Cuba it costs nothing to go to med school. In the US your father just about has to be a doctor before you can get into med school. We also need a bigger Physicians Assistant program. A good PA knows what he can treat and when to pass the patient on to a doctor.

Meh That makes TOOOOOO MUCH SENSE. There has to be a different way.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    But I can get birth control pills..............................
    Don`t forget your mammogram and your OB Doctor. Your paying for it so you might as well use it. The stirrups should be fun.

Dave
    Likes Ronkh, BlkToy14 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

<---- Scared !!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post
    Don`t forget your mammogram and your OB Doctor. Your paying for it so you might as well use it. The stirrups should be fun.

Dave
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

The wife was just checking with her family Doc. They told her that she now has to be a member and it is $2k, how would you like to pay for it. My deductible under the Obama plan has gone from $250.00 to $ 2K a person and now the Doc wants $2k for membership. On the bright side I have been getting discounted cremation letters lately.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

The wife was just checking with her family Doc. They told her that she now has to be a member and it is $2k, how would you like to pay for it. My deductible under the Obama plan has gone from $250.00 to $ 2K a person and now the Doc wants $2k for membership. On the bright side I have been getting discounted cremation letters lately.

Dave

The way my new plan is concierge care may be the way to go, and supposedly I got a great plan.

We got billboards here in FL advertising cremation $399.

Post Thanks / Like

No-Bama Care ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    I am still waiting for viable alternatives by those opposed to it. Many of the actions mention in the post do not require completely abolishing Obamacare and go back to the GOP No care method. The party of opposition never proposed any health care initiatives (just blame) so they got Obamacare and Trump...
    It`s not the government`s (or my) job to feed, house, or provide health care to the citizens. The GOP should provide "no care".
    Likes davidc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Meh That makes TOOOOOO MUCH SENSE. There has to be a different way.
    I do not see much change. The GOP are not going to actually try to pass legislation that could make Obama care appear successful (like controlling drug costs, allowing companies to cross state lines, better death panels). Big Pharma opposes anything to control drugs so that lobby working against those changes.

Part of problem it was funded by political concessions where you force most without health care to pay for others to get it. A more equitable way would be to tax health care benefits from employers like income so a smaller group are subsizing it.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

I do not see much change. The GOP are not going to actually try to pass legislation that could make Obama care appear successful (like controlling drug costs, allowing companies to cross state lines, better death panels). Big Pharma opposes anything to control drugs so that lobby working against those changes.

Part of problem it was funded by political concessions where you force most without health care to pay for others to get it. A more equitable way would be to tax health care benefits from employers like income so a smaller group are subsizing it.

A. Tax the employers for offering healthcare? They`ll cut hours or cut employees. Tax the employee? That would go over with the population like a fart in church... As well as owners of S corps are taxed if they take health insurance from their own companies (even if employees get it as a BENEFIT)

B. Can you show me the actual real numbers of people that didn`t have hc before and do now? I am not talking about the supposed 10+ million that got insured since 5+ mil (me included couldn`t keep ours)

C. while I am of the camp that drugs are tooooo expensive, cut the profit, and they cut the research... = no new meds. Also look at how much it costs to get a meds approved by the fda.. That needs to be recouped. And with all the ads on tv for mal practice lawyers..................

Obama care could never be successful, it wasn`t meant to be. It was passed behind closed doors and was by admission built on falsehoods.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5XIzIdb5s

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a better way like it has been done for what seems like forever. Go find a job where the employer can provide access to health care and not expect others to provide your benefits.

Dave
    Likes Ronkh, Swanicyouth, GearHead_1 liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe a better way like it has been done for what seems like forever. Go find a job where the employer can provide access to health care and not expect others to provide your benefits.

Dave
    For those that are old enough to remember..... Before Obama care, there was Hillary care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGtxkgu-Cbo

Post Thanks / Like

For those that are old enough to remember..... Before Obama care, there was Hillary care.

I remember and the general public and politicians had more common sense. Hillary care did not go far, since then the idiots have taken over.

Dave
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

On the bright side I have been getting discounted cremation letters lately.
    Does it include a money back satisfaction guarantee?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlkToy14 View Post
    It should. Nobody ever complained.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BlkToy14 View Post
    Being you have to pay a tax to die, i hope so

Dave
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information