Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Losing the way!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Losing the way!

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Just watched Trump on the news and he was definitely saying it was ok to hack Clinton.

Honestly, this is just a red herring.

If the Dems didn`t screw their own supporters NON of this would be an issue in the first place. What I know is this, as much as I disagree with Sanders policy, I firmly believe in a balanced an fair election. IF a party rigged my vote, I would be beyond stark raving mad. No one has the right to choose for you, NO ONE! This convention is just rubbing salt into the wound... I truly feel for the sanders supporters and I hope the clintons reap what they sew.
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

At $21.99 it will remain a secret to me.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    Honestly, this is just a red herring.

If the Dems didn`t screw their own advocates NON of this would be an issue in the first place. What I know is this, as much as I disagree with Sanders policy, I firmly believe in a balanced an fair election. IF a party rigged my vote, I would be beyond stark raving mad. No one has the right to choose for you, NO ONE! This convention is just rubbing salt into the wound... I truly feel for the sanders supporters and I hope the clintons reap what they sew.

And he refocused the public on the buried email scandal.
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    And he refocused the public on the buried email scandal.
    Bonus points! (100 Autopia points?)
    Rupes 21 MK II, Rupes 15 MK II, Rupes 21, Rupes LHR75e, Rupes Duetto, Rupes Ibrid-L, Rupes LH18ENS, Flex PE-14-2, Dodo Juice V1

Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is how politics works. Each is looking for material to smear the other side. Trump makes it easy but strange for a republican. He did say he hopes Russia finds the emails and also that we may consider to recognize Crimea. After all these years saying we have been soft on Russia, now he wants to be friends. He is not the usual christian family values (God and country), balance the budget, and war is good republican that usually runs.

The Clinton campaign is going to be endless videos on Trump`s comments and the Republicans will try to continue to paint Clinton as a liar and soft on foreign policy. The economy is actually less of a real issue with the stock market way up, employment lower, and annual deficit is down so national debt is not growing as much.

It is now down who can get 10% undecided of the voting people out to vote based upon hating the other.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    This is how politics works. Each is looking for material to smear the other side.
    Yes, but they don`t RIG THE ELECTION PROCESS. That`s not smearing, it`s THEFT!

Have fun, just remember the Dnc, wasserman and and clinton created the movement that is now... Jill Stein. The DNC created this monster and now it just cost themselves the 10%

Post Thanks / Like

This is how politics works. Each is looking for material to smear the other side. Trump makes it easy but strange for a republican. He did say [B]he hopes Russia finds the emails [/BSo now you admit he didn`t tell Russia to hack her...]and also that we may consider to recognize Crimea. After all these years saying we have been soft on Russia, now he wants to be friends. He is not the usual christian family values (God and country), balance the budget, and war is good republican that usually runs.

The Clinton campaign is going to be endless videos on Trump`s comments and the Republicans will try to continue to paint Clinton as a liar and soft on foreign policy. Which she is........ The economy is actually less of a real issue with the stock market way up, employment lower, and annual deficit is down so national debt is not growing as much.

ohhhhhhh, what happened to "Main St, not Wall St.?

It is now down who can get 10% undecided of the voting people out to vote based upon hating the other.
    Or caring that one is a proven liar and a grossly neglent person

Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

More like a early pop fly to me in the 2nd inning

The election is not tomorrow and will continue until November. Please note this forum has not had a good history of predicting or liking presidential winners in the elections.

We all know tHe process was rigged all along for Bernie due to the super delegates and I am sure if RNC emails were exposed we would see similar embarrassing chatter on how to stop Trump by some.

The real news is that the mainstream republicans lost control of the candidate. That may be a good thing to some. The email mess and a botched Benghazi stuff is really the only true dirt the GOP can work with. This is why people do not want to let the email story die. Most Bernie supports like many Cruz supports will go the party line.

Get the popcorn out since it is super spin time where everything becomes a big deal. Some are obviously anti-Hillary but I am sure if Trump ran as a democrat the GOP would be ecstatic to be able to hammer him on traditional GOP issues.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Post Thanks / Like

The election is not tomorrow and will continue until November. Please note this forum has not had a good history of predicting or liking presidential winners in the elections.

We all know tHe process was rigged all along for Bernie due to the super delegates and I am sure if RNC emails were exposed we would see similar embarrassing chatter on how to stop Trump by some.

The real news is that the mainstream republicans lost control of the candidate. That may be a good thing to some. The email mess and a botched Benghazi stuff is really the only true dirt the GOP can work with. This is why people do not want to let the email story die. Most Bernie supports like many Cruz supports will go the party line.

Get the popcorn out since it is super spin time where everything becomes a big deal. Some are obviously anti-Hillary but I am sure if Trump ran as a democrat the GOP would be ecstatic to be able to hammer him on traditional GOP issues.
    Seriously ?!?!?!?!?! Where ever Hillary goes there`s scandal, greed and corruption.

But I do think that there will be a leak of rnc emails as well. Asange hates republicans more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    Seriously ?!?!?!?!?! Where ever Hillary goes there`s scandal, greed and corruption.

But I do think that there will be a leak of rnc emails as well. Asange hates republicans more.
    not yet..........

WikiLeaks Releases Hacked Audio of US Democratic Party Voicemails

Post Thanks / Like

Some are obviously anti-Hillary but I am sure if Trump ran as a democrat the GOP would be ecstatic to be able to hammer him on traditional GOP issues.
    I have no problem with democrats, I have a problem with political scum. She is the embodiment of what americans loathe in a politician.

Payoffs, Pandering, Rigging, Lies and Blatant mockery of our legal system. I hope the sanders voters reign hell down on her.

Likes House of Wax, Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks House of Wax thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It`s a who do you hate less election. A sorry state of affairs. It`s going to get uglier before it`s over. Then it will go back to politics as usual, gridlock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    I have no problem with democrats, I have a problem with political scum. She is the embodiment of what americans loathe in a politician.

Payoffs, Pandering, Rigging, Lies and Blatant mockery of our legal system. I hope the sanders voters reign hell down on her.
    This is so spot on

Post Thanks / Like

I just do not see Trump as any better.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just do not see Trump as any better.
    I could personally care less who "better" in the eye`s of the people. What matters to me is, can a candidates success be quantified and if so who`s numbers are better? What I know is this. Trump turned 200 million into 4 billion (They say 8 but I look at whats liquid). I don`t care about so called bankruptcies, it`s a government tool and is used by all from the banks to the auto industry.

The fact is this, I`ve yet to see Hillary`s results as quantifiable and if so, what are the metrics? She hasn`t actually generated income through an actual business model. Yes, she has created jobs via the government, however one could argue those would be created regardless from whom ever filled that position 9We do have one every cycle regardless).

I don`t side with any party, only what suits my preference. Morals do play a role to an extent, however a few black marks on the record won`t sway me if they have a good record of results (As sad as that is, however that is the sad status quo of a politician these days).

The other question I always ask, why they are running?

Hillary is a career politician who has amassed great power and wealth through the solicitation of government and it`s power. She stands to profit.

Trump is a career business man who has amassed great power and wealth through solicitation of the trump brand. He actually stands to lose profit by leaving his current position.

Those results lead me to this, the one who has the least gain has more to benefit to the people they serve.

Likes Ronkh, House of Wax liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well said. Motives are clear.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread Information