Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Was Trump out of Line?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I dont think Trump would be good but if this country elects Hilary, it will be a massive mistake.
    This. I don`t want trump, but there isn`t much I wouldn`t take over the hilldabeast
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 04accord View Post
    because Im interested to hear peoples reasoning on why they think Trump would make a good president.
    I think the real point is no one wants a convicted liar running this country or a person who changes their tune more then a friggin wind chime in a hurricane....

Just for fun, since we like playing devils advocate with trump, what makes Hillary such a great candidate? what has she done in the past 4 years to prove her self worthy of advancement?
    Likes House of Wax, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    I think the real point is no one wants a convicted liar running this country or a person who changes their tune more then a friggin wind chime in a hurricane....

Just for fun, since we like playing devils advocate with trump, what makes Hillary such a great candidate? what has she done in the past 4 years to prove her self worthy of advancement?
    Full disclaimer: I don`t like Clinton or Trump, not sure which side you fall on nor is it important, but since you said what you said in the first line, I feel compelled to point out that Trump does those very same things. Since you seemed to mention Hillary and convicted liar/windchime in the same sentence I`m directing this post at the Donald. If you didn`t mean to insinuate that he is innocent here, then I apologize.

His gaffes range from complete ignorance, fabrication of statistics in others, and misinterpretation of others` words or even actual facts.

He has been incorrect on crime statistics, backtracked on things from his own personal website(which can be attributed to campaign staff, but still an embarrassing oversight), completely made up figures about spending, and thrown mud at other candidates that was simply untrue.

This kind of garbage is going to happen with both candidates, and I know Clinton has done the same. I am not loyal to a political party and all I ask out of a candidate is that they are as forthcoming as possible and knowledgeable about the immense power and stress they`re in for if elected.

20 Before and After Photos That Prove Being President Ages You at Warp Speed - RYOT News

I don`t envy that job.
    Thanks Stokdgs thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

At the end, we will be presented a choice between two candidates so each party should nominate someone that will have a chance of winning.

None of the leading contenders are great but ultimately those of us that vote will choose one. I think Trump will drive more votes for Hilliary than Hilliary driving votes for Trump. He has insulted Hispanics, Muslims, and women. Hilliary is a true politician (best and worst).

No matter who wins they will be faced with a dysfunctional Congress and the president`s power is quite limited since most everything they want to do costs money (build walls) and Congress controls the money.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes heisenberg, Angus, Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Its never who is the best candidate in my mind. Its who is the lesser of two evils. And that usually means Id rather not either one of them.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Full disclaimer: I don`t like Clinton or Trump, not sure which side you fall on nor is it important, but since you said what you said in the first line, I feel compelled to point out that Trump does those very same things. Since you seemed to mention Hillary and convicted liar/windchime in the same sentence I`m directing this post at the Donald. If you didn`t mean to insinuate that he is innocent here, then I apologize.

His gaffes range from complete ignorance, fabrication of statistics in others, and misinterpretation of others` words or even actual facts.

He has been incorrect on crime statistics, backtracked on things from his own personal website(which can be attributed to campaign staff, but still an embarrassing oversight), completely made up figures about spending, and thrown mud at other candidates that was simply untrue.

This kind of garbage is going to happen with both candidates, and I know Clinton has done the same. I am not loyal to a political party and all I ask out of a candidate is that they are as forthcoming as possible and knowledgeable about the immense power and stress they`re in for if elected.

20 Before and After Photos That Prove Being President Ages You at Warp Speed - RYOT News

I don`t envy that job.
    I don`t want to put words in Driver`s mouth, but I`m guessing it has more to do with the trail of legitimate scandals, corruption, and flat out lying to the American people her entire career and while at times holding public office vs. the usual campaign trail b.s. we hear out of every politician running for office
    www.facebook.com/houseofwaxdetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by House of Wax View Post
    I don`t want to put words in Driver`s mouth, but I`m guessing it has more to do with the trail of legitimate scandals, corruption, and flat out lying to the American people her entire career and while at times holding public office vs. the usual campaign trail b.s. we hear out of every politician running for office

Correct

Lying is one thing, but crime is another. I think people missed the biggest point with hillary. She broke the law with those emails, compromising classified data via sheer ignorance is borderline treason. Last time I checked General Patraeus and Mr. Snowden weren`t doing to well with their mishandling of classified information...
    Likes Stokdgs, TuxedoTaurus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    At the end, we will be presented a choice between two candidates so each party should nominate someone that will have a chance of winning.

None of the leading contenders are great but ultimately those of us that vote will choose one. I think Trump will drive more votes for Hilliary than Hilliary driving votes for Trump. He has insulted Hispanics, Muslims, and women. Hilliary is a true politician (best and worst).

No matter who wins they will be faced with a dysfunctional Congress and the president`s power is quite limited since most everything they want to do costs money (build walls) and Congress controls the money.
    This. Do you really want someone like trump negotiating with Putin (for instance)? Id rather have someone who has actual experience.

Post Thanks / Like

This. Do you really want someone like trump negotiating with Putin (for instance)? Id rather have someone who has actual experience.
    Even if it`s with the worst results in history? Last time I checked employers don`t hire employee`s who have a proven record of low success. Trump may be an a$$ but regardless of the typical "of he has been bankrupt x times" the guy is successful and GETS THINGS DONE. He may not be a politician but he is a business man, you don`t acquire that much capital by being a complete moron like the media loves to portray him as. I`m not saying he`s the best candidate for the job but he`s definitely the lesser of two evils.

I personally think trump is just over flaring this and will be much more reserved in office. He`s a winner, he always wants to win, no matter what. To me this means he would be the only president, who could have a blank check for what ever guidance he needs. If he was elected I would almost guarantee that what ever situation presented itself he would probably hire the best minds in that sector to figure out the best solution for us. He wants to go down as the best, not just elected but legacy wise. He`ll spend what ever he has to on outside resources to make sure history writes a good narrative. Also nice that he isn`t owned by lobbyists, funny how the left preaches that yet the one company I passionately despise is backing Hillary (She lost almost 60k votes because of how she lied about it). Again just my take.

Post Thanks / Like

Their is good news the establishment news has been under reporting Trumps pole numbers

Post Thanks / Like

Not for anything but doesn`t electoral have the last say?

Post Thanks / Like

I have to laugh at all the people bashing Trump. Maybe they are thrilled with the state of the country....I`m not sure if he can win or not - but I`ll take him any day over the career politician.

Wether you agree or not, Trump seems like the ONLY one out the with a chance, that has the guts to change anything.

If you put any of these other clowns in the Whitehouse it will just be 8 more years of business as usual. MORE illegals/terrorists permeating our soil, MORE taxes, and MORE government entitlements.
    Likes Stokdgs, The Driver, trashmanssd liked this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually since Putin is nothing but a THUG, and has just always had his way running over everyone in his path; Yeah I would rather have someone that is not scared of this thug, someone that is bigger, someone who is braver, someone who wants to help bring this Nation back to where it used to be..

Not the little wiener-wag-hidden-agenda-out of touch with reality-man in charge today...

But I digress....
    Dan F
    Likes The Driver liked this post
    Thanks The Driver thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I actually think if Trump is close to the nomination the party controllers will do something. Trump will run as an independent and Clinton wins.

What is funny is much of Obama is about a character debate but with Trump his supporters look like hypocrites but they are too blind to notice.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes Angus, heisenberg liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

With what I`ve seen and heard, Trump would become the next Hugo Chavez. He`d alienate other countries by "speaking his mind" and putting his foot in his mouth. Plain and simple this guy would set up back 50 yrs!
    Likes Angus liked this post

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information