Sorry, we need him back in NYC.
    Likes Ronkh, 4u2nvinmtl liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trump 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
    Sorry, we need him back in NYC.

I know, believe me I know
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes Ronkh, Real Riders liked this post
    Thanks Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAhahahahahahahahaha

But the pic is kind of "tribbling"
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Trump will win the GOP nomination and he will win the Hispanic vote. The Hispanic community will love him because he will get them all jobs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    You have to give Donald credit, when his lips are moving something is usually getting it...He does have a way with words.

Everyone thought this would crush his chances but this didn`t even affect his ratings. I think his ratings have gone up since this happened

Post Thanks / Like

I`ve tried to figure this out. He`s says things that are truly offensive yet he doesn`t seem to be driving that many people away. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he`s saying things that people are really feeling but have good enough judgment not to say themselves. He definitely lets it all hang out. Oddly none of the other GOP candidates run up and take it away from him when he makes a blunder. It`s very interesting.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I`ve tried to figure this out. He`s says things that are truly offensive yet he doesn`t seem to be driving that many people away. The only thing that makes sense to me is that he`s saying things that people are really feeling but have good enough judgment not to say themselves. He definitely lets it all hang out. Oddly none of the other GOP candidates run up and take it away from him when he makes a blunder. It`s very interesting.
    Wow, I guess were are really that used to politicians that won`t actually say anything that hasn`t been laundered through opinion polls that we can`t fathom a candidate who actually says what he thinks and what he would intend to do if elected.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes that and the simple fact that sometimes it`s not what you say but how you say it.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post

He knows his audience and the rest of those feckless turds are afraid to confront him because they don`t want to "alienate the base."

PS, don`t quote me on that, lol.

Bar Officially Cannot Be Lowered - The New Yorker

Robert
    Thanks Angus thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WhyteWizard View Post
    I understand that the article is supposed to be satire but I really don`t get it. I just wasted 10 seconds of my life reading that horrible, "feckless" "turd" of an article. Rubbish. Complete rubbish. I don`t think his bar can go any lower. None. Zero.

PS: You can quote me on that.

PPS: Ronkh, I`m sorry. I understand now.

All done, that article seriously just go to me. Dumb. Sheer idiocy.
    “Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses.” - Plato

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go pray for wisdom from the Meguiar`s gods.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post
    Thanks Ronkh thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

He is tapping into a frustrated electorate, who hate any professional politician, and government in general. I think anybody who is surprised by his leading the polls ...has been asleep the last 40 years. For those sleeping...its best you stay asleep because you are the problem...electing the same professional politicians over and over...who are bought and paid for. I assume even Trump can be bought, but that remains to be seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Real Riders View Post
    Everyone thought this would crush his chances but this didn`t even affect his ratings. I think his ratings have gone up since this happened
    Very true. I equate his popularity as sign of discontent from the voters (mostly conservatives) against the status quo. He is the product of the Republican brand where you go against everything in a loud and obnoxious way playing to the media to drum up hate and discontent and not really trying to solve anything. You just point fingers at who is to blame for something. He is the sum of many conservatives (Cruz, Rand, Rush, Hucabee, and other cranks). If someone would actually vote for him then I wonder about them.

It is actually the current political motivation technique for both sides. You are being asked to vote AGAINST the other candidate and less about voting for the one they want you to vote for.

We have had the republicans running the house and senate and we still do not have that much done (no immigration bill, no long term highway bill, etc) except trying to pass bills to stake out election issues (like getting rid of Obamacare).

Al
    The Need to Bead

Likes 4u2nvinmtl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bar Officially Cannot Be Lowered - The New Yorker

I think the bar may have been lowered when it comes to cheesy caps.
    Other than that, the little article is as silly as the New Yorker readers who pretend to "get" the cartoons.
    I also believe she would have made a better decision maker than the other three people on the two tickets in `08.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    To build a 30,000 SqFt building in New York City the permit fee alone, (just permit not including all fees as the come up {inspection, filing for specific items etc}) $10303.34
    That sounds cheap. In Orange County, NC, it costs about $8000 in initial building fees to get a permit to build a 3000 SF house. This ends up being paid by the home buyer.

Al
    The Need to Bead

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information